What's new

RELEASE..darryl br0wn - II GTA ST4R II v1.0 DRIFT mod's (TBOGT)

• Thread starter darryl br0wn
  • Start date
  • Views 52,125
II GTA ST4R II

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Sin$
im confused.... There is two manhat_01 files to replace, the first on is 0kb and the other one is 78,482kb. witch one do i use???
Hmm thats weird, Use the 78,482kb one :smile:

xTGoD 4 Life97x

xTGoD 4 Life97x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i didn't use the car spawns, idk if this is whats causing this, but it stops at 3% saying can't read disc.

xTGoD 4 Life97x

xTGoD 4 Life97x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Memorex 8X 8.5GB 240 minutes. No changes at all, And 1913760? 
I guess i could try to Hotswap without installing and then play the disc?

xTGoD 4 Life97x

xTGoD 4 Life97x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, Sorry used wrong modded disc, i used a messed up mod disc..... Sorry for the inconvenience.

cairnsy1985

cairnsy1985

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got any idea why my console crashes when the game loads up with these mods?

GO WIDE

GO WIDE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone got any idea why my console crashes when the game loads up with these mods?

What mods are you trying to use with these? And you know there is more updated drift mods out. If you like II GTA ST4R II he has his 2.0's and a custom one released by SneakiestKent

cairnsy1985

cairnsy1985

Reaction score
Sin$
What mods are you trying to use with these? And you know there is more updated drift mods out. If you like II GTA ST4R II he has his 2.0's and a custom one released by SneakiestKent

I'm using buffeting menu n I've only been modding a couple of weeks n decided to look for drift mods n come across these didn't realize there was a newer version out, Is this not compatible with buffetings if not would the 2.0s be?

GO WIDE

GO WIDE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using buffeting menu n I've only been modding a couple of weeks n decided to look for drift mods n come across these didn't realize there was a newer version out, Is this not compatible with buffetings if not would the 2.0s be?
Im not sure man. But I would try something a little more up to date.

Scavenge

Construct

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems really cool ! Loved your drifting btw until they kept crashing you lol

C

Chrome killer V5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your someone that is completely oblivious to what drifting actually is then these are good. YOU CANT DRIFT AWD!

Its a game get over it ..... stop b****ing about mods and slide on mate and you can drift awd btw :smile: ken block drifts awd nuff said no your place.

Top Bottom
Login
Register