What's new

Tutorial [Release] Creative Mode v2 ~ Made by F Your Facebook!

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish someone would get some serious mods online. These CMR mods get old.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry. I guess I'll never come back to this site again- I'm unwanted :frown:. Just Kidding, but you could be nicer.
I am pretty sure that it is you complaining about CMR modding not been good enough, after all with a USB it all you can mod for private matches and for now online. The "real" mods are actually out there but thank god they are not stupid to release it.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
Sin$
I am pretty sure that it is you complaining about CMR modding not been good enough, after all with a USB it all you can mod for private matches and for now online. The "real" mods are actually out there but thank god they are not stupid to release it.
Good point. And I wish that some form of online mods was released- maybe a different way then what the pro's that make their own do, but something where it is online for even a month. Then when it is patched, it goes back to normal with CMR's and the pros still have their own.

ChrisSMellor

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Good point. And I wish that some form of online mods was released- maybe a different way then what the pro's that make their own do, but something where it is online for even a month. Then when it is patched, it goes back to normal with CMR's and the pros still have their own.
CMR mods are online... I have been in a match with unlimited reapers, AC 130 or carepackages, another with god mode and unlimited timer. Are these not good enough?

Facebook 7s

Facebook 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CMR mods are online... I have been in a match with unlimited reapers, AC 130 or carepackages, another with god mode and unlimited timer. Are these not good enough?
I have also been in one where I got one kill and it unlocked everything for my gun.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're not satisfied with what people have released, by all means, make your own mods.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're not satisfied with what people have released, by all means, make your own mods.
I have also been in one where I got one kill and it unlocked everything for my gun.
I guess I haven't seen this yet. I suppose that is pretty good.
and Cakes Cakes , that's funny. If you donate to me (something like $1000), I'll buy something like 5-10 Xbox 360's and a lot of accounts and start testing. I know that it takes a lot of time, money and effort to create a new method, and I'm broke. I would if I could though :wink:

TheRoyoBoyo

royoboyo007

Trust Worthy
Reaction score
Sin$
sweet I see mw3 nodding Is evolving can any of you when your in a good lobby invite me ? Gt:royoboyo007
how can you get one kill and unlock everything and I didn't know there are unlimited stuff online

TheRoyoBoyo

royoboyo007

Trust Worthy
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I haven't seen this yet. I suppose that is pretty good.
and Cakes Cakes , that's funny. If you donate to me (something like $1000), I'll buy something like 5-10 Xbox 360's and a lot of accounts and start testing. I know that it takes a lot of time, money and effort to create a new method, and I'm broke. I would if I could though :wink:
Why have 5-10 xboxes 1 is far then enough 2 is super but more is just a waste

Top Bottom
Login
Register