What's new

Tutorial [Release] Creative Mode v2 ~ Made by F Your Facebook!

Old_People

Old_People

Aim- Old_People
Reaction score
Sin$
Beat you... ;D <3

no you didn't :tongue: i wasn't using it xD i was going to audio swap but it made me publish a new one, and i was like omg he subbed so he's looking at the vid xD

Facebook 7s

F Your Facebook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no you didn't :tongue: i wasn't using it xD i was going to audio swap but it made me publish a new one, and i was like omg he subbed so he's looking at the vid xD
Damn it. xD

One of these days I'll get you!!! >: )

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Jamiexelite at it again claiming nextgamernetwork and his clan created them go trol the video ...

xAndrew2007x

xAndrew2007x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Here's your video with credit on RSP. Also who the hell is "Bancandy" all I hear you guys saying I'm going to get banned.​

Facebook 7s

F Your Facebook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Here's your video with credit on RSP. Also who the hell is "Bancandy" all I hear you guys saying I'm going to get banned.​

Thank you! :smile:

BTW~ @BanCandy is a chick that works for IW's security and she bans people who boost,mod,etc.

xAndrew2007x

xAndrew2007x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! :smile:

BTW~ @BanCandy is a chick that works for IW's security and she bans people who boost,mod,etc.

Thanks, also I told him to put F Your Facebook who made it, sorry for bad credit. I see, well if you make anything useful message me on Youtube, and you'll get the proper credit.

Facebook 7s

F Your Facebook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, also I told him to put F Your Facebook who made it, sorry for bad credit. I see, well if you make anything useful message me on Youtube, and you'll get the proper credit.
It's alright. Any credit is good credit. :smile:

W

Wisemods

Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently playing with a friend but he is unable to perform any of the available mods. I have given him the instructions that you have provided but he still cannot do it. He seems to be doing it correctly but he doesn't receive anything. I am not sure how else to explain it. Any help is appreciated. :smile:

CanadianGuyEh

CanadianGuyEh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems that your vault is empty, F Your Facebook.

Does anyone else have this in their vault?

Top Bottom
Login
Register