What's new

Tutorial [Release] Coder123 MW3 TU23 program MW3 XRPC Application!

leele2

leele2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is awsome!

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
It dousn't work 4 me:frown: I have been trying everything. i can load up mw3 and the only button that works is the "FLY" button" But when i press it i only get small Crosshair.:frown:

When i'm connected to Xbox 360 Neigborhood the "Jtag Folder/Pic" is there like normal. But when I'm pressing the "Jtag pic" Nothing happens PLEASE HELP me i'm new to this and new to this community so please help me with these things :smile:
Need help with Xbox 360 Neigborhood! Maybe i can't get the mods to work because of i can't open or press the Jtag pic in the same folder as Neigborhood.
And yes i'm a noob! :wink:
(please make your answer "noobfriendly") :wink: Thanks!
I had that problem and it was cause i was on the wrong TU do you have the game on a retail.. if so just transfer over the tu you dont even need to change the default xex if thats not the problem then idk

Sauce Code

Sauce Code

Banned.
Reaction score
Sin$
Google'd it, found out that many countries ( other than USA, which is where i'm from ) refer to Gelatin as Jelly. His signature contains Gelatin. In America, Jelly is a fruit spread. It doesn't matter, just thought he messed up his signature.

Edit: Nice catch on the capitalization. I missed it, your signature isn't messing around. Watch out, up and coming grammar Nazi. Even though your signature fails to have Nazi capitalized. :wink:
There I fixed it :smile:

D

DG Thorsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i use this tool i cant seem to be able to use host only, clients, super ac130, gamesendserverclient, waterfall, and half of the everybody help

Edit: nvm i fixed it

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register