What's new

Tutorial [Release] Coder123 MW3 TU23 program MW3 XRPC Application!

HotLikeMexico

HotLikeMexico

- The Great Maes -
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its sad tht there are soo few ppl tht have jetpack updated to other games...

You don't need to update anything except playerstate offset

Sycc

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to update anything except playerstate offset
ERRR! WRONG! you also need to update SetMemory(getPlayerState(0) + 0x30, 4, JetData, out num); .... this is one of the main reasons why very few ppl have this on other games...

BBOYRICAN20

BBOYRICAN20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man if you added a stat editor ETC. This tool would be even better.. Maybe an option to change clients GT's too.. But as the way it is,, its still the best **** out there..... Good job man.

G

Go On Retake

Reaction score
Sin$
What does this do?

Edit memory, send commands and give stuff to clients.
YOU DO NOT NEED DEVKERNEL TO GET THIS TO WORK!

b61d3fd533926fa022d0190dc3557c82.png

What do you need:
- JTAG/RGH console
- xbdm.xex [as plugin]
- XRPC.xex [as plugin]
- Your console as default console on Xbox360 Neighborhood
- Modern Warfare 3 on TU23

How to use:
1. Make sure you have XRPC.xex as plugin and in correct place
2. Extract program and XRPC.dll to some folder
3. Launch program
4. Click connect
5. Wait for message
6. Enjoy!

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hi7ikcyodjudkpf

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/e4a...20319ecba6f10a0774fbdc6d/analysis/1358701543/
where do i get the xbdm.xex ?

TasTyCommuniTy

TasTyCommuniTy

Reaction score
Sin$
It dousn't work 4 me:frown: I have been trying everything. i can load up mw3 and the only button that works is the "FLY" button" But when i press it i only get small Crosshair.:frown:

When i'm connected to Xbox 360 Neigborhood the "Jtag Folder/Pic" is there like normal. But when I'm pressing the "Jtag pic" Nothing happens PLEASE HELP me i'm new to this and new to this community so please help me with these things :smile:
Need help with Xbox 360 Neigborhood! Maybe i can't get the mods to work because of i can't open or press the Jtag pic in the same folder as Neigborhood.
And yes i'm a noob! :wink:
(please make your answer "noobfriendly") :wink: Thanks!

ASaltyStinger

ASaltyStinger

Enthusiast
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It dousn't work 4 me:frown: I have been trying everything. i can load up mw3 and the only button that works is the "FLY" button" But when i press it i only get small Crosshair.:frown:

When i'm connected to Xbox 360 Neigborhood the "Jtag Folder/Pic" is there like normal. But when I'm pressing the "Jtag pic" Nothing happens PLEASE HELP me i'm new to this and new to this community so please help me with these things :smile:
Need help with Xbox 360 Neigborhood! Maybe i can't get the mods to work because of i can't open or press the Jtag pic in the same folder as Neigborhood.
And yes i'm a noob! :wink:
(please make your answer "noobfriendly") :wink: Thanks!
if you can take a screenshot with neighborhood, then its fine. make sure your .net framework is up to date.

TasTyCommuniTy

TasTyCommuniTy

Reaction score
Sin$
if you can take a screenshot with neighborhood, then its fine. make sure your .net framework is up to date.

Well i can take screenshot with neighborhood but when i send the commands from my Computer to my RGH nothing's happening :O

ASaltyStinger

ASaltyStinger

Enthusiast
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i can take screenshot with neighborhood but when i send the commands from my Computer to my RGH nothing's happening :O
check your .net framework. I dont know. lol Coder123s programs never worked for me either, same with droseum20s program. I could only get RTC to work. lol

TasTyCommuniTy

TasTyCommuniTy

Reaction score
Sin$
check your .net framework. I dont know. lol Coder123s programs never worked for me either, same with droseum20s program. I could only get RTC to work. lol

lol okay, but yeah i'm a newbie :wink: How do i change/find .net framework? (Need to learn from someone :wink:)

gtapro151

gtapro151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get a Exeption from HRESULT error my .net is up to date and xbox neighborhood works fine. what version of .net is needed for this? I cant get clients but i get small crosshir and fast ads? those are the only two buttons that work so wtf am i missing if its communicating with the rgh?

Last edited:
TasTyCommuniTy

TasTyCommuniTy

Reaction score
Sin$
I get a Exeption from HRESULT error my .net is up to date and xbox neighborhood works fine. what version of .net is needed for this? I cant get clients but i get small crosshir and fast ads? those are the only two buttons that work so wtf am i missing if its communicating with the rgh?

I have the exact same problem..

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it matter? By the way, its Jelly :smile:
Google'd it, found out that many countries ( other than USA, which is where i'm from ) refer to Gelatin as Jelly. His signature contains Gelatin. In America, Jelly is a fruit spread. It doesn't matter, just thought he messed up his signature.

Edit: Nice catch on the capitalization. I missed it, your signature isn't messing around. Watch out, up and coming grammar Nazi. Even though your signature fails to have Nazi capitalized. :wink:

Sauce Code

Sauce Code

Banned.
Reaction score
Sin$
Google'd it, found out that many countries ( other than USA, which is where i'm from ) refer to Gelatin as Jelly. His signature contains Gelatin. In America, Jelly is a fruit spread. It doesn't matter, just thought he messed up his signature.

Edit: Nice catch on the capitalization. I missed it, your signature isn't messing around. Watch out, up and coming grammar Nazi. Even though your signature fails to have Nazi capitalized. :wink:
Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register