Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
No hard feelings for any previous altercations we may of had, and good luck with your career path that you have chosen. It suits you well but don't mention too much about modding when you apply for 343i :tongue:

L4NK4GE24

L4NK4GE24

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
sad to see that your left the xbox 360 scene good luck you will do well...

Maffuu

Maffuu

Free hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
910554ef56.png
About
Cheat Engine for Xbox 360 is a tool I designed to act/perform similar to Cheat Engine for PC. Cheat Engine has had such an influence on the growth of the PC modding community, I only hope that this can do the same. Unfortunately I haven't had any available testers for this but I'm confident that this will perform gracefully. I'm leaving this open source (available on GitHub) so if any of you would like, you can check out the source, make improvements/changes/fixes, and release them on your own.

Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...266f8ce205eaded76c582244/analysis/1436113312/
Source Code: [Click here to view this link]

Farewell everyone, you all have shaped me in ways I wouldn't be able to express through words. I feel as though my time has come in this community and I also feel like I've achieved allot. By the time I'm writing this I'm only 16 years old and I don't think it's very common for someone of my age to have done what I have and I also think that this is not the path I need to continue on. I may know more than the average but I have no formal education on programming and this bothers me.

My ultimate goal in life (as crazy as it may seem to some) is to work for 343i and last December I was offered a job to help program a fan-made Halo game Installation 01 and initially I took it but continued with modding the Xbox 360. I thought I could juggle both but it seems that I'm not so great at working on multiple projects at once so I need to focus on this because this is what I want to do with my life.

Thank you all, for your kindness and your presence in my life.
- XeClutch / Joshua Ozeri
Goodbye, thank you for the release and your contribution

T

tokillall

Reaction score
Sin$
That's where you're wrong. You shouldn't be getting into peoples business without knowing for a fact what you're talking about. Thanks and goodbye.
well i just stopped in to visit by the way, also i'm kinda new here. I'm srry that someone dissed you, but you have been a great help to everyone, why leave?

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
well i just stopped in to visit by the way, also i'm kinda new here. I'm srry that someone dissed you, but you have been a great help to everyone, why leave?
Too much drama and I want to pursue game development.

A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
God damn this logic though, why would you even bother releasing something like this, when something x10 better already exists? It's literally like me writing a CLI app to capture debug messages and release it, why when you can just use xbWatson?!

Error 404 - No Logic Found
P.S - Why do people need to download an app for memory management? How can you be altering game code with no understanding on memory?

P.S.S - I know this is negative, but that's life...not everything is painted pretty.

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Reaction score
Sin$
God damn this logic though, why would you even bother releasing something like this, when something x10 better already exists? It's literally like me writing a CLI app to capture debug messages and release it, why when you can just use xbWatson?!

Error 404 - No Logic Found
P.S - Why do people need to download an app for memory management? How can you be altering game code with no understanding on memory?

P.S.S - I know this is negative, but that's life...not everything is painted pretty.
I have yet to see any utilities for the Xbox 360 on the same level as this. Regardless, it's released and it's going to stay up. Cheat Engine influenced the growth of the PC modding community very greatly and I feel that this can do just about the same since it does exactly the same.

A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I have yet to see any utilities for the Xbox 360 on the same level as this. Regardless, it's released and it's going to stay up. Cheat Engine influenced the growth of the PC modding community very greatly and I feel that this can do just about the same since it does exactly the same.

No, this application will not impact this scene at all, sorry but a console scene can never work the same as a PC scene. Everyone who owns a PC can join the PC scene, so that accounts to ever programmer to ever exist, yet this scene is limited by a long shot, with only 5% with any real knowledge on anything. I see nothing special/new within your app, all I'm seeing is simple type conversations, the fact you have a pointed types for conversion is one of many reasons why this app will never impact this scene. I'm sure you put a lot of time into this, but you can't win every time. Of course I'm not rendering this useless, for someone who just quickly needed to view something in memory on their console and just happened to be in this section, by all means it's useful - but in comparison to already existing utilities (Peek Poker for instance, an application that did actually impact this scene) it's pretty useless for a release. 

No, this application will not impact this scene at all, sorry but a console scene can never work the same as a PC scene. Everyone who owns a PC can join the PC scene, so that accounts to ever programmer to ever exist, yet this scene is limited by a long shot, with only 5% with any real knowledge on anything. I see nothing special/new within your app, all I'm seeing is simple type conversations, the fact you have a pointed types for conversion is one of many reasons why this app will never impact this scene. I'm sure you put a lot of time into this, but you can't win every time. Of course I'm not rendering this useless, for someone who just quickly needed to view something in memory on their console and just happened to be in this section, by all means it's useful - but in comparison to already existing utilities (Peek Poker for instance, an application that did actually impact this scene) it's pretty useless for a release.

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Reaction score
Sin$
Consider this as an upgrade from Peek Poker. This can do everything that Peek Poker can do and then some.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Please keep this thread on topic. If you want to argue please take your conversation to personal messages. Thank you.

B

Brex

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I need some help with this... I enter my Xbox360 IP and click "Connect to Xbox 360" Okay so I guess it connects, because everything becomes available to enter/click, also neighborhood connects to it with no problem. I know how to use Cheat Engine for PC and you said it works the same. I notice it doesn't have 4byte 8byte etc... So i clicked on Byte* then loaded a game(CS GO) just to test it. So I started a round and had like 12bullets or what ever in my clip. I enter 12 for value, and click search then my game pause(Because I have "Pause while scanning checked") and the program becomes unresponsive, Then my Xbox is stuck on pause because, the program isn't working. I restart my Xbox and run the program again, and uncheck "Pause while scanning" I then get a error for the program on my computer. Is there anyway you guys can make a tutorial for this program or just explain it. Also I'll be able to change values real time with this program, just like Cheat Engine, correct? Thanks

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I need some help with this... I enter my Xbox360 IP and click "Connect to Xbox 360" Okay so I guess it connects, because everything becomes available to enter/click, also neighborhood connects to it with no problem. I know how to use Cheat Engine for PC and you said it works the same. I notice it doesn't have 4byte 8byte etc... So i clicked on Byte* then loaded a game(CS GO) just to test it. So I started a round and had like 12bullets or what ever in my clip. I enter 12 for value, and click search then my game pause(Because I have "Pause while scanning checked") and the program becomes unresponsive, Then my Xbox is stuck on pause because, the program isn't working. I restart my Xbox and run the program again, and uncheck "Pause while scanning" I then get a error for the program on my computer. Is there anyway you guys can make a tutorial for this program or just explain it. Also I'll be able to change values real time with this program, just like Cheat Engine, correct? Thanks
Use halo reach ascension man

Besides online mods for Csgo already released

Thanks to me but not like anyone cares they never do

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, Dl is down. Will try compiling the source to get it though. Thank you :smile:

FatPhony

FatPhony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
910554ef56.png
About
Cheat Engine for Xbox 360 is a tool I designed to act/perform similar to Cheat Engine for PC. Cheat Engine has had such an influence on the growth of the PC modding community, I only hope that this can do the same. Unfortunately I haven't had any available testers for this but I'm confident that this will perform gracefully. I'm leaving this open source (available on GitHub) so if any of you would like, you can check out the source, make improvements/changes/fixes, and release them on your own.

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...266f8ce205eaded76c582244/analysis/1436113312/

Farewell everyone, you all have shaped me in ways I wouldn't be able to express through words. I feel as though my time has come in this community and I also feel like I've achieved allot. By the time I'm writing this I'm only 16 years old and I don't think it's very common for someone of my age to have done what I have and I also think that this is not the path I need to continue on. I may know more than the average but I have no formal education on programming and this bothers me.

My ultimate goal in life (as crazy as it may seem to some) is to work for 343i and last December I was offered a job to help program a fan-made Halo game Installation 01 and initially I took it but continued with modding the Xbox 360. I thought I could juggle both but it seems that I'm not so great at working on multiple projects at once so I need to focus on this because this is what I want to do with my life.

In the name of hell. I grant you to become a demon. For your alleged sins.
May the dark forces be with you.

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
910554ef56.png
About

Nice release man, and farewell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register