What's new

Discussion {RELEASE} BUSTEDTWINKIE's And Dimebag Derrell's GirlsGoneWild Ultimate 3some V-1

• Thread starter BUSTEDTWINKIE
  • Start date
  • Views 25,526
BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sick patch, i recorded it..

One of the best videos so far anyone has made. + Rep many times and we may have you record V 2 soon when we release. I will spread this video on a sites I have posted this patch thanks Twinkie

C

-CodeRed-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the best videos so far anyone has made. + Rep many times and we may have you record V 2 soon when we release. I will spread this video on a sites I have posted this patch thanks Twinkie
Thanks. Next one, i wont edit and it will be better quality because i have new settings. :biggrin:
I posted a comment on your video, youtube might be a better way to reach me.

C

Clutterbuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To infect people you need to start a private match and click what infection package then end the game and there will be a map with a list of stuff. You can invite who ever or the people in the lobby as long as they see the map they then back out and go to split screen to activate but tell them to not change anything just start the weird map. :smile:. I am working on V 2 as we speak
all right thanks :smile: but yea i love the patch its great and a lot of fun!

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
can you infect the whole mod menu retail to retail?
this isnt retail to retail except for checkerboard, and if it was why would they release this one when its 10x better than there other retail to retail that they havent released?

R

RedNinjaTurtle

Reaction score
Sin$
hey BUSTEDTWINKIE i converted your v1.5 to ps3 butt everytime i'm infecting myself i get a a black screen after words showing server dissconnected, i converted your other 2 patches the wallmart patch and the no name patch and they both work perfect, the only one i cant get too work is this one, any suggestions on what i should do..

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hey BUSTEDTWINKIE i converted your v1.5 to ps3 butt everytime i'm infecting myself i get a a black screen after words showing server dissconnected, i converted your other 2 patches the wallmart patch and the no name patch and they both work perfect, the only one i cant get too work is this one, any suggestions on what i should do..
Sorry bro I never have messed with Ps3. Try adding one file from the patch at a time and testing on the jtag so you can see were it messes up.. It may be to big of a patch for Ps3. He'll I don't know sorry.

R

RedNinjaTurtle

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry bro I never have messed with Ps3. Try adding one file from the patch at a time and testing on the jtag so you can see were it messes up.. It may be to big of a patch for Ps3. He'll I don't know sorry.

I figured out the problem i just had too slow down the patch by alot

Mattch

Mattch

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep getting server disconnected or server connection timed out while Infecting myself?

Any ideas??

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep getting server disconnected or server connection timed out while Infecting myself?

Any ideas??
Quit moving around while it's infecting, if that doesn't work than change the time scale.

Mattch

Mattch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quit moving around while it's infecting, if that doesn't work than change the time scale.

I disconnect the controller during the infection and I tried changing it to 10 just to try it but it still disconnects me, also I tried another patch and it d/c as well, gonna post up in support as its a general issue.

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Reaction score
Sin$
I disconnect the controller during the infection and I tried changing it to 10 just to try it but it still disconnects me, also I tried another patch and it d/c as well, gonna post up in support as its a general issue.
Have you tried using a Ethernet cord and just hooking it from jtag to retail. If that's what you do try a different cord.

Mattch

Mattch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried using a Ethernet cord and just hooking it from jtag to retail. If that's what you do try a different cord.

Both consoles are wireless, it seems to always disconnect on this patch now the others are fine which is weird, tried editing the time scale but still no joy.

It always seems to d/c when it gets to the DVAR to make player names extremely big but for the life of me I can't locate it in the patch to remove it to see if this is the issue.

-Matt

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Both consoles are wireless, it seems to always disconnect on this patch now the others are fine which is weird, tried editing the time scale but still no joy.

It always seems to d/c when it gets to the DVAR to make player names extremely big but for the life of me I can't locate it in the patch to remove it to see if this is the issue.

-Matt

Disconnect both consoles from wireless by hooking up a LAN cable to both of them, they will use the wired connection by default, infect yourself then unplug the wire and re-connect your retail to live. That's how I do it without any problems.

Mattch

Mattch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Disconnect both consoles from wireless by hooking up a LAN cable to both of them, they will use the wired connection by default, infect yourself then unplug the wire and re-connect your retail to live. That's how I do it without any problems.

Problem with that is the router is in the other room hence I have to use a wireless connection and I understand that if you connect the LAN cable from console to console it won't show up on the System Link menu.

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem with that is the router is in the other room hence I have to use a wireless connection and I understand that if you connect the LAN cable from console to console it won't show up on the System Link menu.

In-correct. You do not need to be hooked up to your router at ALL. Get a lan cable and just hook up your two consoles. The game WILL show up on your retail because I do it all the time. Then I unplug the cable and re-connect my slim to live. Just go find a lan cable that reaches both your xbox's NOT the router.

Mattch

Mattch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In-correct. You do not need to be hooked up to your router at ALL. Get a lan cable and just hook up your two consoles. The game WILL show up on your retail because I do it all the time. Then I unplug the cable and re-connect my slim to live. Just go find a lan cable that reaches both your xbox's NOT the router.

Will the cable that comes with the console do?

Top Bottom
Login
Register