• Thread starter FlakyModz
  • Start date
  • Views 16,644
FlakyModz

FlakyModz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Booty Juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
So I made this mod menu for BO2, as I got inspired by a fellow 7s member Jiggy777 or JiggyMods! I know this menu has things a lot of other mod menus have, but it is my first BO2 mod menu. It does have some unique things other menus don't have. As it has a whole weapons menu and camos menu that includes the Advanced Warfare camo. There are two weapons and models menu. One for yourself and one for all players in the game. I am still working on the menu and I hope to either update as much as Jiggy update his menu, or make another BO2 menu with a name that's not so cheesy, and is 10x better. I did test myself while working on this menu, as its not my first .GSC mod menu I have worked with.

-Bug fixes
-Added a bit more options
-Capped and chopped some stuff
-Updated messages and text stuff

MrDomoLobbies
Jiggy777
Africanized
BradleyCFW
AusTriMoDz
Exelo
ItsLollo1000
-One other dude on NGU, I forgot his name xD

Last edited:
Exel

Exel

Hello?
Reaction score
Sin$
So I made this mod menu for BO2, as I got inspired by a fellow 7s member Jiggy777 or JiggyMods! I know this menu has things a lot of other mod menus have, but it is my first BO2 mod menu. It does have some unique things other menus don't have. As it has a whole weapons menu and camos menu that includes the Advanced Warfare camo. There are two weapons and models menu. One for yourself and one for all players in the game. I am still working on the menu and I hope to either update as much as Jiggy update his menu, or make another BO2 menu with a name that's not so cheesy, and is 10x better. I did test myself while working on this menu, as its not my first .GSC mod menu I have worked with.

MrDomoLobbies
Jiggy777
Africanized
BradleyCFW
AusTriMoDz
Exelo
ItsLollo1000
-One other dude on NGU, I forgot his name xD

Nice menu very good job for a first bo2 menu very few bugs.

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Booty Juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
PS3, it freezes 10 minutes in the game.

But beside the point, Antonio good work!

Keep the work up!
Depends on how you use it. You can't spam options, every menu will freeze if you do that xD

J

Jose Arroyo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this for ps3 jailbreak or non jailbreak and if it is for jailbreak where can i dowload bo2 mod menu on ps3 non jailbreak. i have looked everywhere but not find it. please anyone know tell me. thx

Top Bottom
Login
Register