[REL] XMC Mod Startup Pack - IV/EFLC

• Thread starter Emmanuel U
  • Start date
  • Views 19,259
iTzJamesUK

iTzJamesUK

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I think all your your questions are answered on the main post. Yes, this script_network has XMC V4 in it, to add other menus you would name them xmc1.sco and so on. The only thing that's wrong is the "400MB". Did you mean 400KB? Which game are you planning on using these for?
tbogt iv not done this before only used pre modded files

Baddog

krutch54

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Google "how to make a freeze car". The tutorial I watched was very easy to follow, and he showed how to make your cars heli's. If you have any common sense, it works the same way for a boat/bike/car/heli. Just swap them around and see what works and what doesn't. LOL. Most "noobs" aren't going to burn a new disc just to test out a freeze car, that may or may not work.
Then why even post this????

iTzJamesUK

iTzJamesUK

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I think all your your questions are answered on the main post. Yes, this script_network has XMC V4 in it, to add other menus you would name them xmc1.sco and so on. The only thing that's wrong is the "400MB". Did you mean 400KB? Which game are you planning on using these for?
its not working when i import xmc1 etc it says
the following files were not found in the archive to be replaced?

The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not working when i import xmc1 etc it says
the following files were not found in the archive to be replaced?
Okay, I am not quite sure what you are doing. You should be opening up the script_network in Open IV. Then you should be clicking the green plus sign and adding in your your xmc1.sco, etc... Be careful though, I am not sure what the maximum size for your script_network can be. I know there is a maximum size for EFLC.

iTzJamesUK

iTzJamesUK

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I am not quite sure what you are doing. You should be opening up the script_network in Open IV. Then you should be clicking the green plus sign and adding in your your xmc1.sco, etc... Be careful though, I am not sure what the maximum size for your script_network can be. I know there is a maximum size for EFLC.
ok thanks for that bro grate help

The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
one more thing i can seem to get a legit download for open iv
Honestly, I can't remember where I got mine. I believe it was from somebody who posted a GTA IV Tool Kit, and it had everything you could ever need. Hold on, I will do some research.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
and then you would be going offline for a few hours like rest freezers i boot offline
I'm just gonna jump in here and say dynamic IP FTW!! woot woot.

Also why does everyone b**** about freezing? May be some people need the exercise of getting up and restarting there xbox. I take it if you get butthurt enough to freeze me I win hands down.

The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just gonna jump in here and say dynamic IP FTW!! woot woot.

Also why does everyone b**** about freezing? May be some people need the exercise of getting up and restarting there xbox. I take it if you get butthurt enough to freeze me I win hands down.
Exactly!!! Dynamic IP. LOL.
I don't have to get up to turn off my Xbox. I have this really long stick which I have crafted using like 9 yard sticks and a whole roll of duck tape. It's brilliant. :wink:

The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically included is a clean script_network.img with my XMC V4 modmenu setup to load automatically. This also includes my personal assorted
common/dlc mods I've been using for sometime that I suggest to use with my menu.

Don't forget to add modslots, name your mods to xmc1.sco -xmc15.sco for 15 slots

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?kbwaghav8ai8fzf

Virus Scan: (file too big but don't worry because mediafire has a built in virus scanner)

Thank you to:
Itz Toast
Despo
The Exemplary
Evade
Darryl Brown

--- Features ---
Gold Health
Blue Armor
Blue Headlights
Gold Taillights
(to match main colors of my menu)
Red Rain
Slightly decreased loading screen times (not smoke's)
Modded timecyc.dat (weather)
Slightly increased taskparams to make your person more athlethic

--- List of Cars --- (cars not listed are set to normal)

Drift Cars: (2 lines different lines are used (1) and (2) (2 is my personal favorite)

Bus (1)
Feroci (2)
Futo (2)
F620 - Tbogt (1)
Sentinel (1)
Sretch E - Tbogt (1)
Sultan RS (2)
Super GT (2)
Stallion (1)
Uranus (2)

Wheelie Cars:

Firetruck (unstable)
Dukes (controllable; drag racing style)
Vigero (unstable)

Realistic super speed cars (not real super speed, cars that handle like real life fast cars with very high top speeds)

Banshee
Comet
Coquette
Feltzer
FIB Buffalo
Infernus
Oracle
PMP600
Police Cruser
Police Patrol
Presidente
Sabre GT
Turismo

Raised Suspension cars:

Patriot
Phantom
Police Patriot
Rancher
Steed

Freeze Cars:

there are some, however they will not be annouced

Flying Cars:

Airtug
Limo

Okay, so if I was to just replace the script_network would I just have the scripts or do I also have to replace the DLC?

The Cable Guy

HumanTower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just replace the script network and you'll have the scripts
Last question. If use just the script_network, without replacing the common or the DLC. Does that mean other modders will be able mess with me. Like deleting my vehicles and whatnot?

Top Bottom
Login
Register