What's new

Game Mods [XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

The BVM

The BVM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The object protection wasn't 100% accurate, if people were deleting things near you it would sometimes come up with their name, also the group hack was very inaccurate, and I don't want innocent players getting the wrath of modders when they've done nothing wrong, so it was removed. 
Oh and v4 is gonna be delayed a bit, DevilsDesign DevilsDesign is making me run in my hamster wheel :cry:
Reported, i don't like talking hamsters

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never understood agressive mode.what does it do? Well i saw that its like player protection but its just called agressive mode with no explanation.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I never understood agressive mode.what does it do? Well i saw that its like player protection but its just called agressive mode with no explanation.
Tss, It makes your guy stop instantly upon letting go of the analogues, your vehicle stop instantly upon letting go of the triggers, and in v4 it'll kick people out of your vehicle even if they get in legitimately.

Baddog

Baddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tss, It makes your guy stop instantly upon letting go of the analogues, your vehicle stop instantly upon letting go of the triggers, and in v4 it'll kick people out of your vehicle even if they get in legitimately.
Which download link is uptodate?

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yooooo pm me i wanna get a stable version of the thing there.im new to this site btw.

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please give me your v4 protection.plz.i wanna test it.i love testing it,just like i did with 3.1 and 3.43

CANDY KUSH GOD

CANDY KUSH GOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if someone comes in a game that has Ghost Network auto enabled and they try to freeze you and your host does it still kick them

and if it does how seeing as they can't see you in the game

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if someone comes in a game that has Ghost Network auto enabled and they try to freeze you and your host does it still kick them

What? Ghost auto enabled? How does that work? And i think the protection detects the model id and just makes it invisible to avoid freezing. 

What? Ghost auto enabled? How does that work? And i think the protection detects the model id and just makes it invisible to avoid freezing.

PSX Colt

PSX Colt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That "network ghost" is just changing your model to Niko, and when others join the game, you don't show up, if I remmeber correctly. So joining a game with it "auto enabled" really doesn't seem that feasible, to me at least.

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$

I think he was talking about joining a game where someone already has ghost network . and you getting host somehow :wink: not the network ghost..
if the network ghost tried freezing you after you already got host, what would happen??

That "network ghost" is just changing your model to Niko, and when others join the game, you don't show up, if I remmeber correctly. So joining a game with it "auto enabled" really doesn't seem that feasible, to me at least.

X3TuRb0

X3TuRb0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If you join a game with it auto enabled you will either freeze or the people in the game before you joined will see you and everyone that joins after will not.

CANDY KUSH GOD

CANDY KUSH GOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I join games with Ghost network on by default so if I get frozen I can join back without getting frozen again by a freeze option other then a freeze car I never got frozen with it on and the ppl in the game never seen my gt in the game list

CANDY KUSH GOD

CANDY KUSH GOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They could still see my model in the game but my gt is not attached to my model when it's on and they can hear me talk in game chat I have been using that Ghost Network on my menu since 2012 and have never froze or the ppl in the game before me never seen my gt plus I make my model Invisable too

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that if you join a game and someone is in ghost mode,and switches back,you wont freeze cause you didn't see the freeze model when you joined in the first place.first you have to understand the freeze model,does it freeze when you switch back to normal player or when?

Top Bottom
Login
Register