What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

[REL] Teleport Players On Foot

• Thread starter Deleted member 703577
  • Start date
  • Views 3,677
TheSidewaysLife

TheSidewaysLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you can tell by the following question, im a noob >>

How do i add it to the menu ? Im using MD V6.1, i would like to add it to the player tp list in extended menu

Thanks

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$

How do i add it to the menu ? Im using MD V6.1, i would like to add it to the player tp list in extended menu

Thanks
You can't just add this in there.... You need a menu source.

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks
It's in the loader for a bit of time now , just be happy with that it's called teleport menu

S

Sheenieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do some people spawn in the air and cant move,? Sometimes they even loop fall through the ground?

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do some people spawn in the air and cant move,? Sometimes they even loop fall through the ground?
that happens when you abuse it to let you know ..... :stop:

you should really only use it to teleport other modders off the map at your secret freeze island :sneaky:

S

Sheenieboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No it doesnt happen when you abuse it, it happened when i first tried it and a few times since then, maybe if they're in a car or something

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
No it doesnt happen when you abuse it, it happened when i first tried it and a few times since then, maybe if they're in a car or something
lol I was jk... but usually happens to me when I have multiple menus open and also when I try to do the whole lobby so.... maybe that's why as for the car thing idk I deleted all cars from my vehicle.img

D

Deleted member 703577

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That happens when they are in a car and you teleport them. The person who was in a car will get stuck and they can only get unstuck if you kill them or they change their model.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I just remembered, this has been coded into the new Extend for a while, it's just never been released, some guy was bragging that he could teleport on foot so I went through the natives and figured it out myself......... not that hard. but yeah me & Devils Design have had this for a while, and that's because we saw other people with it so this isn't new, it's just new to the public.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just remembered, this has been coded into the new Extend for a while, it's just never been released, some guy was bragging that he could teleport on foot so I went through the natives and figured it out myself......... not that hard. but yeah me & Devils Design have had this for a while, and that's because we saw other people with it so this isn't new, it's just new to the public.
And you fell the need to tell people this why lol ? Just wondering as it has nothing to do with the release besides the fact you are telling people you have it:thumbsup:

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
And you fell the need to tell people this why lol ? Just wondering as it has nothing to do with the release besides the fact you are telling people you have it:thumbsup:
He bigged himself up for finding it.. and it's nothing special, stop trying to cause shiz rev, cause the stress goes straight over my head.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Reaction score
Sin$
He bigged himself up for finding it.. and it's nothing special, stop trying to cause shiz rev, cause the stress goes straight over my head.
He Literally said "Credits: Me for finding it" in my eyes he is giving himself credit lol :stop:, but im not trying to cause anything:whistle: i just dont see the need to post comments on his thread that is clearly going to cause a argument over credit :facepalm:

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
He Literally said "Credits: Me for finding it" in my eyes he is giving himself credit lol :stop:, but im not trying to cause anything:whistle: i just dont see the need to post comments on his thread that is clearly going to cause a argument over credit :facepalm:
Eh? cause an argument? Alright i'm done now man, time to chill. ain't got time for this.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh? cause an argument? Alright i'm done now man, time to chill. ain't got time for this.
lol yea i dont mean between me and you lol :cool: i mean the thread owner and other will prob get mad :mad: at you which will most likely lead to a argument:confused: lol as most things do in the gta iv section:vomit: lol im just giving you a heads up :wtf:

Top Bottom
Login
Register