• Views 9,206
ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried doing this and i gave up lolz.

Gave up? How? All it requires is changing a hash for the object.

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't read all the comments so I don't know if you've addressed this, but did you fix the glitch with deleting objects off people, where if you do it too many times, it stops deleting the objects for most of the player, only removing objects of a few.

brad9887

brad9887

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't read all the comments so I don't know if you've addressed this, but did you fix the glitch with deleting objects off people, where if you do it too many times, it stops deleting the objects for most of the player, only removing objects of a few.

i havent got to look at that yet. but if you deactive the sco in your loader and then reactivate it everything should be working again. i'll look into a fix for it

MadChild

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Sin$

i havent got to look at that yet. but if you deactive the sco in your loader and then reactivate it everything should be working again. i'll look into a fix for it

It works 99.9% of the time, If they are too far from you when you click delete ALL those players will still have the objects on them..and also if you can't seem to remove an object of one player try delete ALL once again should work =/

brad9887

brad9887

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice work bro but many bugs freeze my

a few objects had incorrect hashes which is causing freezing. i'm sorry i thought i caught them all before release. i went through it and checked everything before i released it but apparently i missed a few. i will be updating the download link today.

Top Bottom
Login
Register