• Start date
  • Views 3,319
oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
Release For Walking & Driving On Water For The Public :biggrin:

As You All Know I Have Had This For Months Now and To Give You Guys A Try Of it :biggrin:

Credits:
DuddeItsBrian
x IB L A ID E x
xD4I2K SIVIOKEx
ll V3N0MZ ll

How To Use Install This Mod.
Download The SCO Open Your Script.IMG Or Script_Network.IMG & Add The Modded SCO To Your IMG. Re-Name The Modded SCO To Example: Modslot01.sco.

How To Use This Mod.
Once Mod is Installed Load The Modded SCO From Your Mod Loader And Press & Hold Dpad Right + X To Enable & Disable The Mod.

Have Fun And I Hope You Guys Enjoy It!!

Download; http://www.mediafire.com/?ccywfmh450pdd5b
Virus: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...b06f9c6298725b678de52e5f/analysis/1361869587/

9r4m1k.png

Last edited:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Now we will have police chases in roleplay clans on the water. Lol

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i was the one who gave this to you... all you did was make it find the actual water height rather than what i did which was setting the object to a static z position. just saying, you didn't come up with this.

X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i was the one who gave this to you... all you did was make it find the actual water height rather than what i did which was setting the object to a static z position. just saying, you didn't come up with this.

Hey man whats your skype and are you working on any think new on GTA i loved your Keyboard Scripts with super run ect. Have you made a Menu ?

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a brand
its a brand new source and isn't the same as the one you have me it's been remasted and its 100% different to the one you made

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a brand its a brand new source and isn't the same as the one you have me it's been remasted and its 100% different to the one you made
i don't care either way this game is old, it's a pretty cool mod no doubt i just found it funny that i gave this to you like a year ago and you release it here with your name on it now lol

X Inserrextion X

X Inserrextion X

Getting There
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't care either way this game is old, it's a pretty cool mod no doubt i just found it funny that i gave this to you like a year ago and you release it here with your name on it now lol

Why didnt you release this a year ago ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register