What's new

Game Mods [XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this work on PC if I recompile the sco in new natives?

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this work on PC if I recompile the sco in new natives?
Probably not because it'll need to scan 32 players as a pose to the xbox 360's 16, in the future I may look into (I say look into, it's probably very simple once I figure out what it involves) BASICALLY: If enough people want it.. yeah I'll do it :smile:

Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i dunno how u would recompile a .sco - but if you would by any chance have the source, you could make it work for pc...
It's easy to recompile a sco file if you want I can recompile your extend sco and test it to see if it would work on PC 
Probably not because it'll need to scan 32 players as a pose to the xbox 360's 16, in the future I may look into (I say look into, it's probably very simple once I figure out what it involves) BASICALLY: If enough people want it.. yeah I'll do it :smile:
Just change it from 15 to 31 players and compile the code if you don't run in to maxlocals 2048 like I get some times

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
It's easy to recompile a sco file if you want I can recompile your extend sco and test it to see if it would work on PC 

Just change it from 15 to 31 players and compile the code if you don't run in to maxlocals 2048 like I get some times
Should be fine, only bool for every player is the model message so as it doesn't print constantly.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
It's been cracked from what I heard a few days ago
The best security in this community is:
1.) Ignorance.
2.) Obfuscation.

And yes that also applies to gamertag checks.

Nick Santoro

Nick Santoro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im still using 3n1 and never had a problem how well is the fc protection? Too many trolls out there

Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The best security in this community is:
1.) Ignorance.
2.) Obfuscation.

And yes that also applies to gamertag checks.
The best way to make a menu uncrackable is to

1. Either only send the menu out to a few trusted ppl
2.Make every thing locked even the public stuff and no one can use the menu unless your in the menu

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The best way to make a menu uncrackable is to

1. Either only send the menu out to a few trusted ppl
2.Make every thing locked even the public stuff and no one can use the menu unless your in the menu

1.When you send your menu to some trusted ppl, it wont change the fact that it is uncreackable.
2. "unless your in the menu" ->> That is what Crackers do, they remove or poke the Gamertag Checks and then your menu is unlocked

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole cracking thing is stupid to start with. I dont understand why people always fell the the need to stick there nose in were there not wanted and release other peoples work that they worked hard on, its not a big deal if people choose to sell there mods they spend there time working on there mods lol .

Dev Coder

Dev Coder

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole cracking thing is stupid to start with. I dont understand why people always fell the the need to stick there nose in were there not wanted and release other peoples work that they worked hard on, its not a big deal if people choose to sell there mods they spend there time working on there mods lol .
I don't sell mods but I still don't want to have the stuff I put in there and had to test every thing to make sure it works to just have some skid release it unlocked you know I'm like you don't see the point in cracking a menu if you don't have the menu there's most likly a reason you don't have it I have a regular menu and a Dev menu the "Dev Menu" is what I use to make mods and to test them and if they work I add them in the regular version so I know what works and what don't work

Top Bottom
Login
Register