What's new

Game Mods [XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
IIV NATHAN VII's IV Protection Script v8.0
Last updated: 12/04/2020

What's new in this version (click me)

Download
Virus Scan

SPECIAL THANKS!
Sockstress - Reliable blackscreen protection for RGH and Retail PS3/360
Aki_FINx - Fixing ped freezes would be a laggy mess without this guys help.
PPRX - BLES/BLUS Detection on PS3 and testing.
XF CH3WY, StuartB & Im Foxxyyy - Competent testers.
StuartB - Video

What's new in v8 (FOR ALL 360 / PS3 CONSOLES regardless of RGH/Jailbreak).
Added Ped freeze protection (reliable on PS3 & Xbox 360) - Thanks to Aki_FINx for enabling rapid detection.
Added Reliable Blackscreen protection. (Thanks to sockstress, ensure you find games using my menu).
Added the ability to kick consoles from the game when host (Stops modders re-joining by spoofing XUID & Gamertag).
Added Shared host power (use this to kick players/consoles & change time/weather when one of your buddies running this script is host).
Added Sneaky god mode (invincibility that's not currently detectable).
Added a currently invincible players counter on the bottom of the screen along with FPS, host, player count & 360 users for xbox.
Added Vehicle lock bypass (act as if vehicle door locks never existed).
Added anti-eject from vehicle (prevents eject caused by team switching, disabled by default).
Added Aki_FINx's Weapons protection for non RGH/Jailbreak (off by default as you'll freeze if you continue to shoot and somebody loop removes your weapons).
Added the ability to teleport players on foot without host.
Added Follow vehicle driver (automatically puts you into the drivers new vehicle when re-spawned, friends-only mode by default).
Added Auto-lock vehicle (Unlock for Friends is the default setting).
Added "Display controllers of objects" in the extras submenu. (places a blip on the map coloured to the player that has control of objects you can't delete).
Added Basic attacks submenu for testing purposes (there's nothing here 90% of menu's don't already have).
Made object protection more efficient, (this can probably be increased in time).

What's new in v8 (FOR XBOX 360 RGH/JTAG USERS ONLY).
Added sockstress's blackscreen protection (reliable, also tells you who did it).
Added sockstress's freezecar protection (you can teleport in and ride around with them, quite funny)
Added sockstress's file-bypass (edit any file you want, og mods are back).
Added teleport on-foot protection. (reliable)
Added weapons protection that prevents them being removed/altered.

What's fixed
Fixed the infinite fall glitch detection putting you back on top of the map when in a helicopter.
Fixed edit multiplayer character/apply button not working in extras submenu.

Last Updated 12/02/2019
Controls: Hold the left analogue stick and press the right
analogue stick, for PC hit F5 and control with numpad.
JZBNw9P.png

Download
Virus Scan
What's new in this version (click me)
Script contents:
Freeze gun protection
Group hack protection (also tells you who did it)
Niko freeze protection (also tells you who did it)
Freeze car protection
Resurrect (teleport on foot) protection
Object freeze protection
LagLights (including laglights bypass) protection (Let me know if there's other models i should protect against.)
Player object attach removal (also tells you who did it)
Vehicle object attach removal (also tells you who did it)
Explosion lag prevention (aka constant boom)
View joining players/ghosts
anti-ghost menu
anti-vehicle hijack (stops others stealing your car)
anti-teleport into vehicle (prevents others tp'ing in while moving or car is locked)
anti-ram vehicle and player (sets your player/vehicle solid /translucent)
Auto-kick (kicks freeze offenders where accurate)
Auto-Kick blocked/muted (auto-kicks players blocked/muted by you based on setting)
Vehicle auto-flip (can also work if you're a passenger)
Quick delete options (peds/objects/vehicles/vehicles.abandoned/cars/cars.abandoned/boats/boats.abandoned/bikes./ etc)

fps auto-bail (if fps drops below setting, auto-bail).
Freeze gun protect others
Give others infinite armour

Option "Instant lock player position (anti-ram)"

Cam steal protection
Gamertag freeze protection

Last edited:
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work :smile: Very effective and how the victim can enter or exit without fear of freezing himself.​

MULLER COD3X

Mickys Inc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so as most of you know the beloved Group Hack protection was 'leaked' to the public so I compiled it into a nice .sco for you along with freeze gun protection.. (This is the Group Hack protection me and buffeting have been using for a long time), No freeze model protection because we're keeping that to ourselves.. we are.

Video:

----

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpdap970aktfdzl/2n1.sco
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/7...190b509863a518698403b4bd/analysis/1371506615/

Credit to Buffeting also.. we worked on this together for a while.. not that it really matters now as others have finally discovered it but blargah blargah.. hope this lil script helps you.

EDIT: Before anybody says I copied this and compiled it.. go and look at the thread where the source was released, me and Buffeting have had this for a while and this is a much more efficient (and probably faster version) of Group Hack, you're not forced to take this so don't rebel against something that's not attacking you.

nice thanks

L

lorientoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does it affect this group hack protection when i have other mod menus open with their protections ? like buffetings menu and chromes x mods group protection

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it affect this group hack protection when i have other mod menus open with their protections ? like buffetings menu and chromes x mods group protection
In combination with buffetings menu it will be a little bit better as you won't get pulled into a car so often.. as for chromes I think his is the model changer protection and it probably won't make a difference.

Last edited:
Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well now the only remaining effective freeze method is freeze cars... I guess I have to make some more flying cars :/

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's too late for any freeze protection. However I don't know why people are complaining about Group Hack Protection being released since it is in TheMotions97 TheMotions97 's menu. It may not be the best, I don't know. But it's already been in many free menus. However I guess releasing this will cause people to use the player model more. Once someone releases protection for that, then freeze cars will become popular. (again)

This is exactly why I choose not to play GTA. My friends always tell me to go play GTA with them and 9/10 times we get frozen. Mainly by a freeze car which usually happens when the modder can't freeze me with group hack. I've noticed that if a modder notices another modder in the game, most of the time he will try and freeze them. Like if I join someones game and a modder in there sees me modding, he tries freezing me. If he fails then he takes his freeze car out. Like serious? Why can't ANY modders get along! I do nothing but spawn a police car, change into a police character and chase people! How is that going to harm that *** modder at all?

(Sorry for my little rant... I could have said more but I thought I'd stop there before I wind up writing an essay on it. Which I probably could. Why can't English class be like "Write an essay on why you hate people on Xbox LIVE")

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this tell you the gamertag of the person who tried to freeze me..?
No, I've been thinking of doing that but I just haven't been bothered, I suppose I'll have a chat with buffeting and see what we can do :smile:

kleo

kleo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv never ben frozen i hot keyed the letter F on my keyboard to spawn my freeze car lol. People try to freeze me with freeze model except its too slow. As soon as i see the multiplayer model pop up attached to the front of me i hit F and boom insta freeze the freeze car freezes them before they can freeze me lol.

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv never ben frozen i hot keyed the letter F on my keyboard to spawn my freeze car lol. People try to freeze me with freeze model except its too slow. As soon as i see the multiplayer model pop up attached to the front of me i hit F and boom insta freeze the freeze car freezes them before they can freeze me lol.

I see you're just another asshole lol, freezing the entire lobby just because you see someone trying to freeze. Grow up noob :biggrin:

iM JacK z

iM JacK z

Live long and prosper.
Reaction score
Sin$
All aboard the banter bus!
Nice protections man:smile:

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is everyone complaining about group hack now? It was released ages ago, did we go back in time or something?

Top Bottom
Login
Register