Status
Not open for further replies.
7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You know,you are a real butt face evil blunt.you put that stupid freeze car scan on your menu to stop evil modders from using your menu,but what the hell man.i press on your stupid useless menu by accident and it leave me invisible and frozen and my only choice is to leave game and join back,but wait then the game gets full and now i cant play with my friends,all cause some stupid useless menu was turned on by accident and my whole game fûçks up cause of you.
how is it stupid and useless? all you do is b*tch and moan at people even though you use the mods they didnt have to release. all you have to do is (assuming you are using MD v5) detach yourself from player/vehicle option and you are fine again. FYI his v2 is one of the best (if not the best) for object attachment/placement and just general fun)

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I
how is it stupid and useless? all you do is b*tch and moan at people even though you use the mods they didnt have to release. all you have to do is (assuming you are using MD v5) detach yourself from player/vehicle option and you are fine again. FYI his v2 is one of the best (if not the best) for object attachment/placement and just general fun)
im not saying its stupid,its just buffalo crap that the menu does all that crap to you.i mean why not just make it not open if you have freeze cars,instead of freezing your damn character and making you invisible.what else are you gonna do? Are you gonna make the game freeze too and overload my game and also shut down all my menues too? And all i do here is pick on the negative aspects of thing so developers can improve their things.

Ivan Dobsky

Ivan Dobsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying its stupid,its just buffalo crap that the menu does all that crap to you.i mean why not just make it not open if you have freeze cars
Because only ****'s use freeze cars. Freeze cars freeze consoles. Freezing consoles can, albeit rarely, permanently brick them. How would you feel if you were some innocent player who ends up with a paperweight because some **** decided to freeze everyone in the lobby?

7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I

im not saying its stupid,its just buffalo crap that the menu does all that crap to you.i mean why not just make it not open if you have freeze cars,instead of freezing your damn character and making you invisible.what else are you gonna do? Are you gonna make the game freeze too and overload my game and also shut down all my menues too? And all i do here is pick on the negative aspects of thing so developers can improve their things.
your comment was reported and deleted but if you read my quote then you will see you called his menu stupid and useless atleast once, i told you how to be able to move again after activating the menu so why dont we leave it at that? there is better ways of getting the negative things about the menus to the devs, you dont have to be so arrogant.

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes not using MDv5 cus he thinks its crap:thumbsdown: He said he was using buffys loader:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
-_- Buffeting is cool and his loader is cool its just not been updated...

Last edited:
7s Ecky

7s Ecky

Haggis enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes not using MDv5 cus he thinks its crap:thumbsdown: He said he was using buffys loader:thumbsup:
i dont see how people dont like it :/ i wasnt a big fan of the red and black but it has grown on me :biggrin: and the layout is so easy and efficient it just has to be used.

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Another little preview this time of supermans upgraded weapon system everything is created with objects/particles and soundfx no char models or the helicopters are used to shoot rockets and miniguns.

Last edited:
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Another little preview this time of supermans upgraded weapon system everything is created with objects/particles and soundfx no char models or the helicopters are used to shoot rockets and miniguns.

Wow awsome! Great work!

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice EvilB. A lot of PSX people :wink:

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
At 0:23 in the vid i thought it said Give bj :dead: This looks nice though good work!

Ivan Dobsky

Ivan Dobsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks Cool :smile:
And could we have a Download link for Xbox please(Because the Video title says "PS3 and XBOX")?
And is this for Jtag only?
Those files don't include the mod in the video, they're just console trainer 2.0 pkg's updated for the just recently released 1.07 update on PS3.
Test Video drawing custom textures

Awesome! I didn't even know that was possible. Great work :smile:

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant wait for the update anymore!!!!
Please release it soon!

Last edited:
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Love the look of the the speedo E Evil Blunt great release as always
:biggrin:

They are PC speedos i downloaded awhile ago just thought id try adding them to a texture archive and they worked, i have five different ones which all go around the radar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register