Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
when come a new amazing update,Evil Blunt ?
When you stop asking when updates are out:tongue:.

When i get time there will be an update, some things still need to be added and tweaked. All rpf/gxt files have already been updated just scripts need to be finished.

GTA Imperium

GTA Imperium

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When you stop asking when updates are out:tongue:.

When i get time there will be an update, some things still need to be added and tweaked. All rpf/gxt files have already been updated just scripts need to be finished.

A

andrew_1357

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I transfer this to my JTAG. I replace the script_img and get fatal crash intercepted, HELP!

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I transfer this to my JTAG. I replace the script_img and get fatal crash intercepted, HELP!
There few ways for you to transfer it to your JTAG/RGH

1. FTP the files to your console. (If you want to transfer them over FTP. Download Filezilla once installed open it up and click site manager and put your consoles IP in the Host box put your username as xbox and password as xbox these are the default password on jtag/rgh. You also need to either be using XEXmenu or FreestyleDash or anything else that supports FTP)

2. Use a USB Drive (copy the files to the root of the usb and then use XEXmenu or FreestyleDash to copy them from your usb to where your games installed).

Also make sure you are on the latest gtaiv title update. This could be why your freezing.

Last edited:
A

andrew_1357

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have the files on my USB stick, what files do I replace? Just the script img and what is the most recent TU?
Thanks

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have the files on my USB stick, what files do I replace? Just the script img and what is the most recent TU?
Thanks
You need to replace the common.rpf/xbox360.rpf in your gtaiv folder /Hdd1/Games/yourgtaivfolder/ with mine and you need to replace the script.img in /Hdd1/Games/yourgtaivfolder/common/data/cdimages with mine. All can be found in the downloads.

And the latest title update is TU8 which will go in /Hdd1/Cache

Blake Oliver

Blake Oliver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Evil blunt!, I recently got Major Distributions v5.1 and use your console trainer in it all the time but when ever I go to Traffic/Ped option's and put the traffic to high It seems fine but then when I try to open the Loader Menu I freeze any help? Is this a issue with the trainer or something? Thank's and have a nice day.

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Console Trainer 2.1 update is now live all download links have been updated and installation text.

Changelog (21/7/14)

Code:
-Removed grime texture that shows on TLAD when any frontend text is enabled (needs modified hud.ctd/hud.xtd included in the TLAD downloads and already in the DLC.rpf)
-Changed Lost & Damned default colour to a brighter red, colour updated for these SCO (eb_objveh_menu.sco, eb_map_menu.sco, eb_trainer.sco, eb_superman.sco, eb_object_spawner.sco, eb_network_trainer.sco, modmanager.sco, object_launcher.sco & eb_trainer_colour.sco & eb_minigames.sco).
-Removed SCO eb_credits.sco (Not needed).
-Removed SCO gangwar_all.sco, zombie_minigame.sco, zombgen.sco, treasure_hunt1st.sco, treasure_hunt2nd.sco, ped_riot_gen.sco, hitman_jobs.sco, zombie_mm.sco.
-Various Bug fixes and performance improvments.

(american.gxt, french.gxt, german.gxt, italian.gxt, spanish.gxt)
-Updated with new text for frontend text displays.

(eb_trainer.sco)
-Updated with new text for frontend text displays (needs Modified .gxt (american.gxt, french.gxt, german.gxt, italian.gxt, spanish.gxt).
-Fixed prints & typos.
-Added some missing animations & removed animations that don't exist on console for Animation Player.
-Fixed Miss 4 catagory in Animation Player items were set wrong.
-Added time display for playing animation.
-Added Pause/Unpause playing animation, adjust animation time & playback speed.
-Added cycle Animation Flags (repeat on by default).
-Added Hide Menu for Animation Player.
-Added character proofs to Player Health Options.
-Added set player bodyparts visible up to 8 components (Only works for main models NIKO, JOHNNY & LUIS).
-Changed alpha levels option to be able to select a percentage level.
-Added Menu Text Edge Colours, Random Colours & Input RGB Colours to Menu Colour Options.
-Fixed colours for styles 3 & 4.
-Added Area name to onscreen coordinates.
-Added background boxes for frontend text.
-Fixed Texture Viewer for ps3 no longer crashes when unloading texture.
-Added all .rpf textures to Texture Viewer including EFLC.
-Added rotation to texture viewer.
-Added seagulls for EFLC. 50 for TLAD, 50 for TBoGT they will show up as Seagull Jumper when on those episodes.
-Added player will keep current weapons when changing models.
-Added autosave/model check if using console trainers save option it wont let you save if not model Niko, Johnny or Luis or will warn if autosave is off.
-Changed Object Options to Objects & Minigames.
-Moved Drive on Water & Superman Mod to Object & Minigames.
-Moved Delete Vehicle, Eject out Windscreen & Stick to Ground to Modify Vehicle/Misc.
-Added new SCO Minigames all in one with 8 gametypes it can be launched under Objects & Minigames (includes Escape from Happiness, Gang Wars, Hitman Jobs, Ped/Zombie Generator, Treasure Hunts 1st & 2nd edition all created by HuN and Zombie Multiplayer Madness By OhManMyBad).
-Added Show/Hide controls to Flymod (DPAD DOWN) & Draw Tool (RB/R1).
-Added Show camera coordinates toggle to Display Options.
-Added Spawn at last location where died to World/Game Options.
-Added Control display for shortcut keys option and when over menu items.
-Added Ground Z check for Flymod if char above 10.0f when turned off player will be set on ground instead of in the air.
-Changed bodyguard blips to show on map only no arrows above bodyguard.
-Added Speedometer Mod comes with 12 radar speedometers & 13 speedometers (NEEDS speedometers.ctd/speedometers.xtd & radar_speedometers.ctd/radar_speedometers.xtd included in the downloads NOTE WILL CRASH IF YOU HAVENT GOT THE TEXTURES INSTALLED)
-Changed way scripts are loaded, these scripts are no longer loaded when console trainer starts and will load when selected. (eb_objveh_menu.sco, eb_map_menu.sco, object_spawner.sco, object_launcher.sco & eb_minigames.sco).
-Fixed rapid fire (Now has unlimited clip when enabled)
-Added display current weather when in menu.
-Added display current player explosive when in menu.
-Added display current style/font when in menu.
-Added new SCO Teleporters 10 teleport locations with blips and support for online players (In singleplayer a blue cylinder will show and for online arrow objects will show so online players can see where it is).
-Removed SCO eb_trainer_wanted.sco (Now implemented in menu).

(eb_object_spawner.sco)
-Updated with new text for frontend text displays (needs Modified .gxt (american.gxt, french.gxt, german.gxt, italian.gxt, spanish.gxt)).
-Added attach object models to a bone.
-Changed Model Options selecting models to edit now by number and displays coords if exists.
-Reworked controls again to match on all modes Objects/Peds/Vehicles/Attaching.
-Added support for attaching models to other spawned models (beta).
-Added checks for attached objects/ped/vehicles (if model is attached when selecting back & forth those models stay attached But offsets will reset).
-Added display for what model is attached to.
-Changed model blips to show on map only no arrows above model.
-Added rotation offsets for object models if using SET_OBJECT_ROTATION.
-Added Weapon Prop Models.

(eb_objveh_menu.sco)
-Added new Ped Objects catagory with 4 models.
-Changed object vehicle blips to show on map only no arrows above object vehicle.
-Added display current loaded object vehicle when in menu.

(eb_map_menu.sco)
-Fixed map mod Harbor City (was named wrong in eb_map_menu.sco).
-Changed map blip to show on map only.
-Added display current loaded map when in menu.
-Added maps (Alderney Mechanics, Defence House, Sky High Ramps, 3 Butcher maps, Elite ISO Maps Stunt Jumps and Ultimate Bike Jump).

(eb_superman.sco)
-Added low detail jet/plane models for when in Plane Mode.
-Added 4 models from Object Vehicles Menu for when in Flying Mode.
-Added new weapons mods (Drop bombs, fire miniguns & fire rockets).
-Added Change bomb/rocket model 12 different models to shoot.
-Added display current rocket/bomb model when in menu.
-Added display current rocket/bomb explosive when in menu.
-Removed Jets x7 & Planes x7.
-Fixed Radio (No longer turns off if using console trainers mobile radio On/Off).

(eb_network_trainer.sco)
-Removed Network Player Appearence/Models (was for testing only didn't work).

(object_launcher.sco)
-Added Ground Z check if char above 10.0f when turned off player will be set on ground instead of in the air.
-Added display current model loaded when in menu.

Last edited:
xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Console Trainer 2.1 update is now live all download links have been updated and installation text.

Changelog (21/7/14)

Code:
-Removed grime texture that shows on TLAD when any frontend text is enabled (needs modified hud.ctd/hud.xtd included in the TLAD downloads and already in the DLC.rpf)
-Changed Lost & Damned default colour to a brighter red, colour updated for these SCO (eb_objveh_menu.sco, eb_map_menu.sco, eb_trainer.sco, eb_superman.sco, eb_object_spawner.sco, eb_network_trainer.sco, modmanager.sco, object_launcher.sco & eb_trainer_colour.sco & eb_minigames.sco).
-Removed SCO eb_credits.sco (Not needed).
-Removed SCO gangwar_all.sco, zombie_minigame.sco, zombgen.sco, treasure_hunt1st.sco, treasure_hunt2nd.sco, ped_riot_gen.sco, hitman_jobs.sco, zombie_mm.sco.
-Various Bug fixes and performance improvments.

(american.gxt, french.gxt, german.gxt, italian.gxt, spanish.gxt)
-Updated with new text for frontend text displays.

(eb_trainer.sco)
-Updated with new text for frontend text displays (needs Modified .gxt (american.gxt, french.gxt, german.gxt, italian.gxt, spanish.gxt).
-Fixed prints & typos.
-Added some missing animations & removed animations that don't exist on console for Animation Player.
-Fixed Miss 4 catagory in Animation Player items were set wrong.
-Added time display for playing animation.
-Added Pause/Unpause playing animation, adjust animation time & playback speed.
-Added cycle Animation Flags (repeat on by default).
-Added Hide Menu for Animation Player.
-Added character proofs to Player Health Options.
-Added set player bodyparts visible up to 8 components (Only works for main models NIKO, JOHNNY & LUIS).
-Changed alpha levels option to be able to select a percentage level.
-Added Menu Text Edge Colours, Random Colours & Input RGB Colours to Menu Colour Options.
-Fixed colours for styles 3 & 4.
-Added Area name to onscreen coordinates.
-Fixed Texture Viewer for ps3 no longer crashes when unloading texture.
-Added all .rpf textures to Texture Viewer including EFLC.
-Added rotation to texture viewer.
-Added seagulls for EFLC. 50 for TLAD, 50 for TBoGT they will show up as Seagull Jumper when on those episodes.
-Added player will keep current weapons when changing models.
-Added autosave/model check if using console trainers save option it wont let you save if not model Niko, Johnny or Luis or will warn if autosave is off.
-Changed Object Options to Objects & Minigames.
-Moved Drive on Water & Superman Mod to Object & Minigames.
-Moved Delete Vehicle, Eject out Windscreen & Stick to Ground to Modify Vehicle/Misc.
-Added new SCO Minigames all in one with 8 gametypes it can be launched under Objects & Minigames (includes Escape from Happiness, Gang Wars, Hitman Jobs, Ped/Zombie Generator, Treasure Hunts 1st & 2nd edition all created by HuN and Zombie Multiplayer Madness By OhManMyBad).
-Added Show/Hide controls to Flymod (DPAD DOWN) & Draw Tool (RB/R1).
-Added Show camera coordinates toggle to Display Options.
-Added Spawn at last location where died to World/Game Options.
-Added Control display for shortcut keys option and when over menu items.
-Added Ground Z check for Flymod if char above 10.0f when turned off player will be set on ground instead of in the air.
-Changed bodyguard blips to show on map only no arrows above bodyguard.
-Added Speedometer Mod comes with 12 radar speedometers & 13 speedometers (NEEDS speedometers.ctd/speedometers.xtd & radar_speedometers.ctd/radar_speedometers.xtd included in the downloads NOTE WILL CRASH IF YOU HAVENT GOT THE TEXTURES INSTALLED)
-Changed way scripts are loaded, these scripts are no longer loaded when console trainer starts and will load when selected. (eb_objveh_menu.sco, eb_map_menu.sco, object_spawner.sco, object_launcher.sco & eb_minigames.sco).
-Fixed rapid fire (Now has unlimited clip when enabled)
-Added display current weather when in menu.
-Added display current player explosive when in menu.
-Added display current style/font when in menu.
-Added new SCO Teleporters 10 teleport locations with blips and support for online players (In singleplayer a blue cylinder will show and for online arrow objects will show so online players can see where it is).
-Removed SCO eb_trainer_wanted.sco (Now implemented in menu).

(eb_object_spawner.sco)
-Updated with new text for frontend text displays (needs Modified .gxt (american.gxt, french.gxt, german.gxt, italian.gxt, spanish.gxt)).
-Added attach object models to a bone.
-Changed Model Options selecting models to edit now by number and displays coords if exists.
-Reworked controls again to match on all modes Objects/Peds/Vehicles/Attaching.
-Added support for attaching models to other spawned models (beta).
-Added checks for attached objects/ped/vehicles (if model is attached when selecting back & forth those models stay attached But offsets will reset).
-Added display for what model is attached to.
-Changed model blips to show on map only no arrows above model.
-Added rotation offsets for object models if using SET_OBJECT_ROTATION.
-Added Weapon Prop Models.

(eb_objveh_menu.sco)
-Added new Ped Objects catagory with 4 models.
-Changed object vehicle blips to show on map only no arrows above object vehicle.
-Added display current loaded object vehicle when in menu.

(eb_map_menu.sco)
-Fixed map mod Harbor City (was named wrong in eb_map_menu.sco).
-Changed map blip to show on map only.
-Added display current loaded map when in menu.
-Added maps (Alderney Mechanics, Defence House, Sky High Ramps, 3 Butcher maps, Elite ISO Maps Stunt Jumps and Ultimate Bike Jump).

(eb_superman.sco)
-Added low detail jet/plane models for when in Plane Mode.
-Added 4 models from Object Vehicles Menu for when in Flying Mode.
-Added new weapons mods (Drop bombs, fire miniguns & fire rockets).
-Added Change bomb/rocket model 12 different models to shoot.
-Added display current rocket/bomb model when in menu.
-Added display current rocket/bomb explosive when in menu.
-Removed Jets x7 & Planes x7.
-Fixed Radio (No longer turns off if using console trainers mobile radio On/Off).

(eb_network_trainer.sco)
-Removed Network Player Appearence/Models (was for testing only didn't work).

(object_launcher.sco)
-Added Ground Z check if char above 10.0f when turned off player will be set on ground instead of in the air.
-Added display current model loaded when in menu.
Thanks!!!!

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this menu have modslots? If so, to what do i have to rename my scos?

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this menu have modslots? If so, to what do i have to rename my scos?
the modmanager included supports 50 mod slots rename sco to modslot01 - modslot50 and 50 map slots rename sco to mapslot01 - mapslot50.

If adding sco to IV/TLAD add them with openiv but dont rebuild the img this will corrupt the img and will crash when loading because the parachute animation is in the script.img, if you need to rebuild after adding sco use sparkIV.

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the modmanager included supports 50 mod slots rename sco to modslot01 - modslot50 and 50 map slots rename sco to mapslot01 - mapslot50.

If adding sco to IV/TLAD add them with openiv but dont rebuild the img this will corrupt the img and will crash when loading because the parachute animation is in the script.img, if you need to rebuild after adding sco use sparkIV.

When do i have to rebuild imgs?

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really awsome work. Setting the standard very high. After using this for a bit doing some testing, kinda felt like my own work was very inadequate. Top quality job...

It's come along way to get to this point. Im glad i didnt give up on it because it wouldnt be what it is now.

U

uhBFDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it working in solo but when I go to multiplayer nothing happens. Can anyone help?

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it working in solo but when I go to multiplayer nothing happens. Can anyone help?
You have freeze cars installed. EvilB made his menu unusable online if you have freeze cars installed. Set your cars back to normal or set them to plane and then it will work online.

U

uhBFDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have freeze cars installed. EvilB made his menu unusable online if you have freeze cars installed. Set your cars back to normal or set them to plane and then it will work online.
sorry if I sound stupid but how do I set freeze cars back to normal?

U

uhBFDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Install the common.rpf that EvilB has provided in his downloads for this menu.
Oh I already did! I did everything it says but whenever I go to multiplayer nothing happens. its like I'm launching GTA without any mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register