Rehasher/resigner

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by Lnk5421, Apr 24, 2009 with 29 replies and 14,182 views.

1. Lnk5421

Lnk5421 Enthusiast

Ok, you guys probably won't tell me how to do this, but I am having trouble finding a good rehasher or resigner. I have used a ton and every time I use one I have the same outcome, my profile doesn't appear on my xbox. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? It is really irritating me...
  2. EnergiE

EnergiE Enthusiast

Download CONcept. Seems to be what everyone uses now.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

4. Lnk5421

Lnk5421 Enthusiast

thanks

umm, this one doesnt work either... I hex edit my profile, the rehash it, resign it, put it back on my console, and nothing happens. It says that my profile doesnt exist. I just tried to use this on a profile that I havent even hex edited yet, a clean copy of my profile, and it still does the same thing... what am I doing wrong?
    Also, when I look on my hdd on my xbox, it says that my profile is a corrupted profile even though it is just rehashed/resigned...
  5. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

I dont think concept is a proper rehasher. I think there is a seperate hash block for each file in your profile CON. Each hash block needs to be rehashed for your profile to work correctly. Use the Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator on it.
  6. Lnk5421

Lnk5421 Enthusiast

the xbox hash block calculator makes it so my profile doesnt have any gamerscore or a gamerpic... do I need to use a resigner if I use the hash block calculator?
  7. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

It should resign it, but you have to be using it wrong because it always works for me.
  8. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

It works fine for me. You must have done something wrong.
  9. Lnk5421

Lnk5421 Enthusiast

idk what I am doing wrong, I hex my profile, save it, use it with xbox 360 hash block calculator, put it on my xbox hdd, and then it doesnt work, do I have to go to tools and then hit calculate hash blocks? because I have tried doing it and also I have tried without doing it, same result. Could it be what I have hexed in my profile? I don't think it is that because people say they hex the same thing and theirs works... This is soo annoying.
  10. 717

717 Enthusiast

Hash block calc works fine for me.
  11. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

It's probably because of some stupid mistake like you not resigning to your Console or Profile ID.
  12. Lnk5421

Lnk5421 Enthusiast

well, on the right of the concept rehasher resigner it says what my original console id is, and then what the saved console id is, and they are two different things. Is that what you are talking about? I am pretty sure that the profile id is right.

This is basically what I do when I mod my profile... I take the clean version of my profile off of my hdd, I put it in a folder, I make a copy of it so I can mod it, I mod it, I save it, then I open it up in the resigner/rehasher and resign/rehash it, then I put it back on my xbox. I turn on my xbox and it says my profile is corrupted.
    If I used xbox 360 hash block calculator I follow the same steps, but w/out the resign/rehash part, and when I turn on my xbox, my profile doesnt have any gamerscore and my gamer picture doesnt load... Now tell me, what am I doing wrong???
  13. grandmasterkiwi

grandmasterkiwi Newbie

omg the same thing is happening for me wtf what do i do.... im oing everythig that you do to and the sME THING HAPPENS....:cursing:
  14. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

I just wanna mess with my friends in private match I think Ive, got it to work once but after that it just messed up everything was gone.
  15. GH05T BUST3RsV2

GH05T BUST3RsV2 Enthusiast

me 2 wht do i do
  16. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en Se7enVeteran

Your hexing wrong then, Xbox 360 Hash Bloc Calc works, and works damn well. If you have a problem when you use Xbox 360 HBC, its not the program.
  17. Lnk5421

Lnk5421 Enthusiast

Lol, it was most definitely the program... Either that or I had no idea how to use it, but trust me, i tried everything in that dam program. So I moved on to other programs and finally found one that works, not that I really care anymore.
  18. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en Se7enVeteran

It also depends on what your trying to do with, explain exactly what you were doing and I'll tell you where you went wrong, I use HBC to fix all my Hash Blocs on Big saves, if your trying to use it to gamesave your an idiot, it does not attatch Profile, Console, and Device IDs. If you were hexing your profile for CoD4 you were probably deleting, and inserting, which currupts the profile everytime. I can promise you, it was not the program, as HBC is the best public released (Not with permission and its cracked) Resigner on the Internet. Try to resign your profile with CONcept, and see what happens, then try with HBC.
    1 person likes this.
  19. Angeldust

Angeldust Enthusiast

wait, the same thing happens to me when i try 2 mod my Cod4 clantag...i delete my current one and then type the new one in...

i put it through the HBC and my profile ALWAYS gets corrupted
  20. MortalPete

MortalPete Newbie

Don't delete it, just type over it, save and resign.
    2 people like this.