• Views 328,780
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justinz

Justinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, it worked a few times then flagged my ip for irregular activity.

Strik3

Strik3

Reaction score
Sin$
DUDE this works really well ! Thank you for your work !
Please make other things like that ! 80% of the codes I've been getting are indeed working, that's really impressive !

Glad it worked, all credit to Juan/OP, I just used my wasted talents on his idea and put my spin on it...(Different algorithm for randomness + some lazy form auto-fill)

Brown777

Brown777

Reaction score
Sin$
The codes are coming out in a giant block of text instead of a line. Anyone know how to make it so it shows up 1 after another again?

Arkham666

Arkham666

Reaction score
Sin$
All the codes from the generator are giving nothing but focused light

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All the codes from the generator are giving nothing but focused light

Yea got the same thing.
Yeah that's what they are supposed to give you as its the only thing. There is one red bull quest that you got as long as you had redeemed one of the focused light, there wasn't a separate code for the quest. Maybe you needed to redeem by a certain date and it might not be available anymore, but it was only for a sparrow anyway. The quest is through the shipwright and the first step is doing 3 focused burst patrol missions, it doesn't say red bull quest.

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea it was sneaky hidden... and the follow up parts are damn hard, crucible and time limited strikes... in the end you get another sparrow! :-/

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're an avid player the final upgrade to the sparrow is worth it. The ghost is useless, though. By the time you're strong enough to get it you'll already have a better one.

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing is worth the horror of Crucible :tongue: It was Rush wasn't it? Win 3 matches and score at least one your self?! In 10 matches I only managed to grab the ball ONCE...

W

wwocrimson

Reaction score
Sin$
does it not work anymore? when i run it, it just says none

O

oTipperx

Reaction score
Sin$
Just used it right now. Put in about 10 codes, its still working. :smile: I love this place, I never want to leave.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Created by me: ThatJuanGuy.
Step 1. Open this link.
Step 2. Hit "run" in the left pane, and 50 codes will be generated in the right pane.
Step 3. Goto quest.redbull.com
Step 4. Enter code.

Alternative:
Enters code for you, all you have to enter is the captcha
Link - Credit: Strik3

This is perfect for all the bonus XP you'll need to level to 40 the fastest AND get the exclusive quest from Redbull.

Also:
If you run into a Redbull site error, attempt 1 more time. If it still fails, you have to wait a while to try again.

Info on the quest:
http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/2899545553-make-the-vanguard-smile

YouTuber SephSinzPLAYS is taking credit for this. HE DID NOT MAKE THIS.
Thanks so much for this, it worked great

J

jack inked

Reaction score
Sin$
Created by me: ThatJuanGuy.
Step 1. Open this link.
Step 2. Hit "run" in the left pane, and 50 codes will be generated in the right pane.
Step 3. Goto quest.redbull.com
Step 4. Enter code.

Alternative:
Enters code for you, all you have to enter is the captcha
Link - Credit: Strik3

This is perfect for all the bonus XP you'll need to level to 40 the fastest AND get the exclusive quest from Redbull.

Also:
If you run into a Redbull site error, attempt 1 more time. If it still fails, you have to wait a while to try again.

Info on the quest:
http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/2899545553-make-the-vanguard-smile

YouTuber SephSinzPLAYS is taking credit for this. HE DID NOT MAKE THIS.
Genious , thanks a bunch bud, did get error on redbull site once entered 2nd code but ill just use a proxy hider or vpn to counteract this so can enter many after eachother without waiting . thanks again

J

jack inked

Reaction score
Sin$
this is pretty good, not all codes work have to spend quite a lot of time going through trying a lot of codes but there are working ones still running, ive run the generator 3 times and got 4 working codes out of about 80 so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register