What's new

Question Recoveries problem :@!!

Rex

Rex

Reaction score
Sin$
So when i do recoveries, everything else sticks bar the persons prestige and rank? The game resets them after like 5-10mins? It puts them back to their original rank before the recovery? Anyone know how to fix this problem? Im currectly using XDRPC instead of jrpc2 and rpc. Would that be a problem? As im getting a lot of errors with 360LSbest's tool..

Here one= https://gyazo.com/118f0df262765777e84929a1940aadca

If anyone can help i'd appreciate it a lot, problems occur everyday :banghead:

Kaution

Kaution

"Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim"
Reaction score
Sin$
You could ask another modder. I'd do it once my ninja is fixed.

Upvote 0
Rex

Rex

Reaction score
Sin$
Mmk, instead of using bo2 **** tool or the tool thats giving you custom class names on clean unlock all, try using a different recovery tool for unlock all.
I have done that, tried everything possible and it still does it! Even when i derank him to level 1 and restart the game myself it gives me the erroro of corrupt data!! I'll actually pay someone if they can sort this **** out for me! I don't know if my games messed up or something!!! someone add me on skype or sumin and help me i beg :@ 
I have done that, tried everything possible and it still does it! Even when i derank him to level 1 and restart the game myself it gives me the erroro of corrupt data!! I'll actually pay someone if they can sort this **** out for me! I don't know if my games messed up or something!!! someone add me on skype or sumin and help me i beg :@
Even without the custom classes! But it does it when i follow Atlas tutorial with the 3 different tools! Its doing my head in man.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register