• Thread starter Reclaimer Shawn
  • Start date
  • Views 38,878
Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright,this is a modded save I've kept to myself for a very long time,but since I don't play on the Xbox anymore,I thought I should release it.
Here are the save specs:
-On the Hunter Save,a lobby killing classmod is available
-On the Soldier Save,a lobby ammo regenerating classmod is available.
-On every save,a shield called the Omega,that has 2,147,483,647 capacity,cuts down on the lag received from lag guns,offers complete immunity to stock weapons,complete immunity to lobby killing classmods,even when used by yourself,the only way to deal damage to the shield is by using a shield penetrating gun,and it still offers a bit of defense to that,too.(This is my custom shield)
-A little over 1500 guns and items(With no lag!)
-Full Skill Trees
-Max Everything
-Level 61
-This is for every character
-Instead of the save instantly freezing after sorting,you can sort once before the game actually freezes.
-Infinite Back pack space
-Modified Character Colors
Modio Hunter Save Link
Modio Beserker Save Link
Modio Siren Save Link
Modio Soldier Save Link
Mediafire Download
Virus Scan

Last edited:
HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright,this is a modded save I've kept to myself for a very long time,but since I don't play on the Xbox anymore,I thought I should release it.
Here are the save specs:
-On every save,a shield called the Omega,that has 2,147,483,647 capacity,cuts down on the lag received from lag guns,offers complete immunity to stock weapons,complete immunity to lobby killing classmods,even when used by yourself,the only way to deal damage to the shield is by using a shield penetrating gun,and it still offers a bit of defense to that,too.(This is my custom shield)
-Full Skill Trees
-Max Everything
-Level 61
-Instead of the save instantly freezing after sorting,you can sort once before the game actually freezes.
Modio Hunter Save Link
Modio Beserker Save Link
Modio Siren Save Link
Modio Soldier Save Link
Mediafire Download
Virus Scan

Make a tutorial on how to download/use please

Old Partner

Old Partner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the save specs:
-Full Skill Trees
-Max Everything
-Level 61
Modio Hunter Save Link
Modio Beserker Save Link
Modio Siren Save Link
Modio Soldier Save Link
Mediafire Download
Virus Scan
Great Save. Converting it to PC or Ps3 if needed would be as simple as loading it into Willowtree and changing the Save Format before clicking Save. As for changing Profile ID's and Console ID's a person would need to understand how to use Concept for Xbox 360 or [Ps3] Save Resigner for PlayStation 3 or whatever for PC game saves.

T

tokeaholic420

Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the save specs:
-Full Skill Trees
-Max Everything
-Level 61
Modio Hunter Save Link
Modio Beserker Save Link
Modio Siren Save Link
Modio Soldier Save Link
Mediafire Download
Virus Scan
Why does it tell me its a corrupt save when I try to load it?

Moist Doritos

Moist Doritos

Reaction score
Sin$
Are there unique mods for Siren or Beserker or do they have the normal mods?

9nwparadise

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been modding for 5 days i modded borderlands 2 now im modding this

Top Bottom
Login
Register