Really want a N64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deesk06

Deesk06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna go and buy an N64 I used to have one a long time ago. I believe that my flea market by me sells them so I'm gunna go this weekend. Let's hope it works! They are worth some money too. The system is awesome. And I LOVED Super Mario!

slingblade1170

slingblade1170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanna go and buy an N64 I used to have one a long time ago. I believe that my flea market by me sells them so I'm gunna go this weekend. Let's hope it works! They are worth some money too. The system is awesome. And I LOVED Super Mario!
I never sold mine, even though N64 is worth much in money mine holds a lot of nostalgic and sentimental value. Go buy one, they are still really fun.

Chronic Man

Chronic Man

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes my friend i have a N64 and a NES still sitting here that i would play the odd time, brings back those old gaming memorys.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Flea markets are the best to find old consoles! A lot of times too, people will you sell you the consoles, controllers, and games without charging a lot. What's great is when they sell you a rare game in the bundle and don't realize it. :biggrin:

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
You should try and make a B/S/T thread. There's probably a few members who have a spare one.

D

Deleted member 726818

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
Sin$
Still have my N64 only the 5 games I've always had for it.(Super Mario, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros. and Megaman 64). I still play it the odd time, ah, memories.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, flea markets or swap meets will have them for cheap. You might want to try it out, it possibly could be broken.

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Pawn shops usually have them too, I got a Sega Genesis at my local one with all the sonic games for 30$.

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually still have my original NES, SNES, and N64, all of them setup in my game room, and work great!! Try pawn shops or try google. There's a game store near my house called "Game Over Video Games" they mostly sell old school games from the older consoles. They're in other states as well just not sure which ones. Try to google them.

Last edited:
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I have three 64's and I'm currently using it to play Jet Force Gemini and Conkers' Bad Fur Day <3

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the N64. I gave away my super nintendo. Such a shame because I hear they are worth a fair amount of money now.

Like everyone is saying, I'm sure flea markets may have it. Also you may want to check any local garage sales. You never know.

cg_LaserForce

cg_LaserForce

SAFD
Reaction score
Sin$
I miss my N64 too those were the good day nothing like some old school 2 player split screen on 007

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Still have my N64 only the 5 games I've always had for it.(Super Mario, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros. and Megaman 64). I still play it the odd time, ah, memories.
I still have the N64 of my childhood, but my mother sold my GameCube a while back. I refuse to let her take this one haha. I still have Mario Kart 64, Monopoly, Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64, and THE BEST OF ALL!!!! POKEMON SNAP!!! THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME! #bringbackPokemonSnap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register