Sin$

I also edit for free, Skype : xOptimisedx

Last edited by a moderator:
VisualizeEdits

VisualizeEdits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple, nicely synced, and it's great. If you want some constructive criticism then just let me know. I love to help others get better. :wink:

Rate: 7.5

VisualizeEdits

VisualizeEdits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly wouldn't use cinematic after every clip. But again, it's a recruitment challenge. If you really want to catch someone attention (especially since you're trying to qualify for a team), I would add and mix up some effects and not make it the same throughout the video. The whole point is be creative! Show your best work! Even if it requires you to learn more (watch some tutorials on YouTube and you will get better and better!).

This is pretty good so keep it up and I'll recommend ZeboEdits, BakerTuts, EditingAstro, Cre8Tutorials on YouTube. You should check them out. :wink: Cheers!

Miles Ward

Miles Ward

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly wouldn't use cinematic after every clip. But again, it's a recruitment challenge. If you really want to catch someone attention (especially since you're trying to qualify for a team), I would add and mix up some effects and not make it the same throughout the video. The whole point is be creative! Show your best work! Even if it requires you to learn more (watch some tutorials on YouTube and you will get better and better!).

This is pretty good so keep it up and I'll recommend ZeboEdits, BakerTuts, EditingAstro, Cre8Tutorials on YouTube. You should check them out. :wink: Cheers!
I'm a sony vegas editor :frown:

Azsry

Azsry

Getting There
EotM Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a sony vegas editor :frown:
Look around for Vegas tutorials then, but also learn the backbone of Vegas so you can create your own effects.

Alternatively you could just do syncing in Vegas and move to After Effects to do the effects, like several Vegas editors do.

VisualizeEdits

VisualizeEdits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Miles Ward Miles Ward I use Sony Vegas as well sometimes, and it's actually pretty easy to use too. ZeboEdits should have a lot of Sony Vegas tutorials as well but you won't be able to use most effects like After Effects users have but I prefer Sony Vegas for quick edits so it's great either way. You'll be able to come around to it. :wink: Just be creative and type in YouTube "Sony Vegas Effects Tutorial" or something similar and then sooner or later, you'll be able to create your own effects like Azsry Azsry mentioned above.

Top Bottom
Login
Register