What's new

Show Off Rate my new signature?

N ate

N ate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love making graphics, although i suck at it lol, kinda like people singing in the shower, they think they sound amazing even tho they can make your ears bleed. So I am here to ask my favorite forum how do I sound?
NewSIG_zpskpwnhybq.png

Pistyl

Pistyl

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it looks rather good, although Sonic looks a bit out if place.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The double space between the N and the A is really annoying. Sonic is not looking good with green. You should look into tutorials. Sorry if you take offense to my criticism.

N ate

N ate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The double space between the N and the A is really annoying. Sonic is not looking good with green. You should look into tutorials. Sorry if you take offense to my criticism.
No offence taken, it makes me better! I was just trying new stuff out! Thanks for the review

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No offence taken, it makes me better! I was just trying new stuff out! Thanks for the review
I do see why you double spaced on the image now. Didn't notice it on here >,<

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Remove sonic, because he looks awful in there. Making everything green doesn't always look good bro.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
NewSIG_zpszu2jzaoe.png

How about now?
IMO sigs that have a focus more on text than the scene should be 2D but that's just me. You might want to add a bit more colours to this as well. Having it as it is is way to monotone.

CallummL

CallummL

Valiant Overseer
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the 3D style and I like what you've done with the text, however I think the lime green splatters should be removed, I think they look very misplaced.

Top Bottom
Login
Register