• Views 34,070
Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
First you need AHK, download it here: http://www.autohotkey.com/

Then download this script and run it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gyf0luwaccmuk3t/Rapid Fire.ahk?dl=1&token_hash=AAGisdLsFkkIShIHFkKrCXhzyCu72AB71ms3IdAUu1MqFA

Now, when caps lock is ON, when you hold down your mouse it will click repeatedly until you stop. When caps lock is OFF, the mouse will clip as normal.

Games I have recently used the script in:
CoD4
WaW
CoD2
MW2 / 4D1
DayZ / ArmA2
Red Faction
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Minecraft
The list goes on... just showing it works almost everywhere

The one game that I can think of where it hasn't worked is APB, but that is because of the weapon jamming mechanics.

Last edited:
Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
First you need AHK, download it here: http://www.autohotkey.com/

Then download this script and run it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gyf0luwaccmuk3t/Rapid Fire.ahk?dl=1&token_hash=AAGisdLsFkkIShIHFkKrCXhzyCu72AB71ms3IdAUu1MqFA

Now, when caps lock is ON, when you hold down your mouse it will click repeatedly until you stop. When caps lock is OFF, the mouse will clip as normal.

Games I have recently used the script in:
CoD4
WaW
CoD2
MW2 / 4D1
DayZ / ArmA2
Red Faction
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
The list goes on... just showing it works almost everywhere

The one game that I can think of where it hasn't worked is APB, but that is because of the weapon jamming mechanics.

Can it work with both mouse buttons?

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Can it work with both mouse buttons?

Make a copy of the Rapid Fire script, right click the copy and press edit, change all "LButton" to "RButton"
Run both scripts.

I haven't tried it, but it should work.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a copy of the Rapid Fire script, right click the copy and press edit, change all "LButton" to "RButton"
Run both scripts.

I haven't tried it, but it should work.

Cool thanks :smile: Hopefully it works in SWTOR :smile:

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I can vouch for this, I use it on Mw2 all the time. Although it doesn't work for bo2, I have a separate app for that.

Zuke

Zuke

Curb Appeal.
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Working on Diablo 3. great for hammer build on barb. *If detected you will be banned so its really not worth it.
Working on WaW 1.7
Working on CoD4 1.7
Working on Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Not working on Bo2
Not working on Borderlands 2
Not working on counter strike global offensive

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait.... I thought like 90% of PC gamers had a keyboard or mouse already capable of doing this through macros. Guess I was wrong.

Also, macros are approved by most games and will not get you banned, simulators like this will.

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait.... I thought like 90% of PC gamers had a keyboard or mouse already capable of doing this through macros. Guess I was wrong.

Also, macros are approved by most games and will not get you banned, simulators like this will.

Simulators? What are you talking about, it's a macro...
Also, plenty of games ban for mouse software macros.

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Simulators? What are you talking about, it's a macro...
Also, plenty of games ban for mouse software macros.

I think he means it's a simulator because it is software macro. Most games do allow macros if you use their in game macro mechanics.

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he means it's a simulator because it is software macro. Most games do allow macros if you use their in game macro mechanics.

When you set up a macro on your mouse it is done through the mouse software...

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
Reaction score
Sin$
When you set up a macro on your mouse it is done through the mouse software...

Yeah, but most games don't allow 3rd party software macros, meaning you "could" get banned. You actually have to set them up using the in game macro program.

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but most games don't allow 3rd party software macros, meaning you "could" get banned. You actually have to set them up using the in game macro program.

Most games do allow them. Most games also don't have macros built in, usually just RTS and stuff.

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
Reaction score
Sin$
Most games do allow them. Most games also don't have macros built in, usually just RTS and stuff.

Hmmm... Most online games I've played say 3rd party software isn't allowed but maybe we play different games. I mainly play MMOs and I know most of them have built in macro menus to set up your own.

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

There is a difference between simulated key presses and emulated key presses. This is where the difference between a standard Macro and a simulated macro come in to play.

Let's use Blizzard and SC2 for example. A simulated macro will tell the computer to enter B, A, Left Click to build a building. An emulated or higher quality and more standard macro will be exactly like pressing the keyboard buttons. So instead of B, A, Left Click, you get "keyboard press A, B, Left Mouse Click." It's the same key presses but one is the program giving a command to the computer directly, the other emulated a keyboard press so it registers as such. This is the difference between a ban on SC2, or an allowed macro. Simulated key presses get you banned from higher end games with better ban systems. Emulated Macros are almost always accepted and fine to use.

Top Bottom
Login
Register