• Thread starter XxProGlitcherxX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,044
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
Just PM me and i will host a Lobby for you when able, going to post proof soon, also if you ever want an account With all Achivements for GTA IV PC just Pm me and i will make you 1, i can also give Your main account all achievements, For free :smile:

About the Achievement Service: It's Closed untill i get permission to do this kind of kind of Service

Last edited:
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
It will remain open as you can Pm me whenever, either Pm me that you want me to make you an account or pm me With Your account, also just PM me whenever you want rank 10 Take note off that i will need Your account information in order to edit Your achievements.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It will remain open as you can Pm me whenever, either Pm me that you want me to make you an account or pm me With Your account, also just PM me whenever you want rank 10 Take note off that i will need Your account information in order to edit Your achievements.

Don't understand how do i get rank 10?

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't understand how do i get rank 10?
I use my mod menu to give you rank 10 in a ranked lobby, i can rank up other People that will say for every ''Enter'' i press everyone but me in the lobby gets 50,850$ added to their score :smile:

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I use my mod menu to give you rank 10 in a ranked lobby, i can rank up other People that will say for every ''Enter'' i press everyone but me in the lobby gets 50,850$ added to their score :smile:

Can you show much proof ? I never seen anybody do a ranked match and give $

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like People to find it personally :biggrin: thats what i say to People ingame cause i don't want 80-90% of the players to have this menu xD so just keep looking :biggrin: Screens coming soon.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like People to find it personally :biggrin: thats what i say to People ingame cause i don't want 80-90% of the players to have this menu xD so just keep looking :biggrin: Screens coming soon.

Can you PM me then not like ima release it.

swethin

swethin

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you PM me then not like ima release it.
LOL. This is pc and its soo easy to mod. ill help u to get more than 5 mod menu.just type in google 'gta4 pc mod menu distribution6.1' download it and copy the 2 files inside that foler into gta4,common,data,cd images.u have more than 5 mod menus now.so be happy and plz dont beg to ****** people likeXxProGlitcherxX he thinks that he mod gta5 ps4 lol.this is pc its easy.any doubt fell free to reply.take care 
my modmenu?hahah.ur **** and dont stole others hard work by saying ur mod menu.xmc pc edition and haxo tv private and kb mod menu can give others cash.dont act like that ur moding gta5 ps4 understand?this is pc and 80%of players have menus.just copy to common data cd images to play in non moded servers

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
LOL. This is pc and its soo easy to mod. ill help u to get more than 5 mod menu.just type in google 'gta4 pc mod menu distribution6.1' download it and copy the 2 files inside that foler into gta4,common,data,cd images.u have more than 5 mod menus now.so be happy and plz dont beg to ****** people likeXxProGlitcherxX he thinks that he mod gta5 ps4 lol.this is pc its easy.any doubt fell free to reply.take care 

my modmenu?hahah.ur **** and dont stole others hard work by saying ur mod menu.xmc pc edition and haxo tv private and kb mod menu can give others cash.dont act like that ur moding gta5 ps4 understand?this is pc and 80%of players have menus.just copy to common data cd images to play in non moded servers
i did not mean it that way, you misunderstood xD i meant i use my mod menu that someone else made lol i don't try to steal creds for other Peoples work i never do :biggrin: and i don't think i mod gta 5 ps4 wtf? I don't even got a ps4.. I got a ps3 and i don't mod a single thing there.. Next time think before you blame someone for something they never did. Also u forgot to mention my mod protection xD it protects against anything except custom made crashers :biggrin:

swethin

swethin

Reaction score
Sin$
I understand you.what protection menu u made name that.. Nathan 5in1 made by Nathan, chrome ultimate protection made by chrome x modz,there another protection like hellenberg crash protection,etc therse are the best and loved crash protection.i never herd of ur protection whats is it say it. also modna will fuk up all protection menus.luckily I have proection from modna now

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
I understand you.what protection menu u made name that.. Nathan 5in1 made by Nathan, chrome ultimate protection made by chrome x modz,there another protection like hellenberg crash protection,etc therse are the best and loved crash protection.i never herd of ur protection whats is it say it. also modna will fuk up all protection menus.luckily I have proection from modna now
I have 2 diffrent ones xD 1 that specificly protects from modna and smart defence v2 :biggrin: really good ones if less someone made a custom crashing menu that can Instant crash you :tongue: i love to fk With People who try to fk With you and fail xD Also i have XMC as mentioned above :biggrin: and another mod menu that is called Vicioustrainer i think :biggrin: can make u walk on water, give Money in deathmatches etc but does not work in ranked neither do my protection. They will Block you from playing ranked so make sure you use 2 different USB disks to save each 1 on. :biggrin: Also i did not make any of that nor do i take credit for making them if you thought that xD it's just that i suck at talking English xD mb..

swethin

swethin

Reaction score
Sin$
hahha k. I know vicious trainer but its only for moded servers. it don't work in non moded servers and there is no protection menu the protects players from private crashes I mean modna crashes. smart defence is ok its true but there is no protection menu for modna don't lie bra .100% sure. ok add me ill join and crash u . u cant do anything to me ony host can kick me nobody can crash me . u turn on ur modna protection then invite me ill show u .lol.also ill upload viedo of crashing u for proof . also smart defence is made by Solarix.he have defender mod which is not free .I personally hate both s h I t s. Nathan and chrome protection rules no doubt about it.again don't steal others hardwork bra its gayyyyyyyy

Last edited:
XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
hahha k. I know vicious trainer but its only for moded servers. it don't work in non moded servers and there is no protection menu the protects players from private crashes I mean modna crashes. smart defence is ok its true but there is no protection menu for modna don't lie bra .100% sure. ok add me ill join and crash u . u cant do anything to me ony host can kick me nobody can crash me . u turn on ur modna protection then invite me ill show u .lol.also ill upload viedo of crashing u for proof . also smart defence is made by Solarix.he have defender mod which is not free .I personally hate both s h I t s. Nathan and chrome protection rules no doubt about it.again don't steal others hardwork bra its gayyyyyyyy
xmc got mod protection which is the 1 i use against modna and then smart defence against getting vehicles spawned on me etc

swethin

swethin

Reaction score
Sin$
bro im not a noob .ok? I have xmc 4.5 and xmc 6 pc version . xmc don't have proection.hahha . don't talk rubbish come on bra

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

Reaction score
Sin$
bro im not a noob .ok? I have xmc 4.5 and xmc 6 pc version . xmc don't have proection.hahha . don't talk rubbist come on bra
it have a thing called mod protection i guarantee you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register