1. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  2. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Xbox 360 Rambo dogtag - Multikills.

Discussion in 'BF3 Boosting' started by Cull, Jan 22, 2013 with 36 replies and 1,100 views.

1. Cull

Cull Enthusiast

Yea thats fine
  2. ninpirate

ninpirate Newbie

I also need the stupid multikill, 350m headshot and some other tricky ones. willing to help others n trade off working on each other's assignments. anyone in the same boat- add, msg or pm me. I'm on live pretty much everyday. gamertag is rat face roscoe.
  3. R3clu23

R3clu23 Newbie

I sent you a FR on XBL. Try to hookup and knock a few out.
  4. TR0Y v1

TR0Y v1 Enthusiast

Ok my web is up and running now. Everyone who wants to get involved with this boosting sessions please send me a PM with your GTs and I will add you
  5. alineofketamine

alineofketamine Newbie

got mine last night easy if you know how no boosting needed
  6. TR0Y v1

TR0Y v1 Enthusiast

So far I have only got two GT sent to me. There must be more of us in this post who want this assignment!?
  7. Particle 44

Particle 44 Newbie

Hey guys, I need the rambo one and maybe the heli one.....will help anyone in return

GT: Particle 44.......hit me up
  8. ninpirate

ninpirate Newbie

particle I sent u a FR. friended several people from this post and a few like it. just a matter of getting everyone together at the same time on an empty server.
  9. TR0Y v1

TR0Y v1 Enthusiast

Can we try and get something done this Friday coming? It's currently 8:15pm from where I am (UK). So if we say... for everyone to get online between 8-10pm (Uk time) this Friday?

I'm not to sure what the time zones will be for you others guys in the U.S. if it needs adjusting let me know and I will see what I can do.
  10. ninpirate

ninpirate Newbie

works for me. im us est 3:25pm so 5 hr time difference here.
    if I happen to see at least 3 of you guys on xbla at the same time I'll invite you all to an empty server.
  11. w a t

w a t Enthusiast

I should be able to do Friday. I sent you my GT too just in case ninpirate.
  12. A WILD DOMINATR

A WILD DOMINATR Newbie

Are you guys still helping people with this stuff? If so I need 4 multi kills and the only other assignment stuff i need is to destroy 14 more main battle tanks with a helicopter which wouldnt be hard on firestorm.
  13. A WILD DOMINATR

A WILD DOMINATR Newbie

And I will gladly help others with anything if they need it
  14. Justin5131945

Justin5131945 Newbie

Send me a message on Xbox I'll boost for rambo dog tags and any other hard assignment as well. Gamertag: UsmcAviationist
  15. CAPTA1N M0RGAN

CAPTA1N M0RGAN Newbie

can someone please help me GT: capta1n m0rgan
  16. TerraRazor

TerraRazor Newbie

Looking to complete this assignment if its still on that is and people need help. Gt: TerraRazoR
  17. austin herman

austin herman Newbie

if you want, im down to help you out, my gtag is : A FIESTY ZUBAT