Rail glitch on "FIVE" ! EASY WAY!

Discussion in 'BO Zombies' started by iEat xCookie, Nov 28, 2010 with 21 replies and 3,304 views.

1. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

Code (Text):
    [code]
    [/code]
    So alot of people i have seen commenting and asking questions about this glitch. Hardly any good answers can be found. So today I'm going to try to simplify this as best I can.
    First off most people think you need a crawler to hit you and jump on the rail, personally i think thats just stupid because if you don't have jugger-nog your probably going to go down after two hits. Others think you need to run and "Dolphin Dive" onto the rail. My comment on that is its not completely wrong but its not even called a Dolphin Dive its jump to prone. Anyways before i get off topic here let me explain what i found to be the safest, easiest, quickest way to do this.
    1. First line yourself up as best as you can with the edge of the rail
    2. Move back just a tiny bit and run into the rail
    3. try to keep your self steadily running against the rail without runinng off the sides, and dive to prone B)
    I really hope I helped some people out! I will be trying to get some pictures up ASAP. But for now if I left anything unclear or you just have a question post a reply down there! Lol
    **EDIT**You have to do all of this rather quickly other wise when you try to dive to prone you'll just go prone :tongue:
    UPDATE** I added Pics :smile:
    [​IMG]you should be about this far from the rail before you run up against it like the steps say above^^

[​IMG] this is what it looks like once your on the rail after the dive. sorry for the crappy quality i used my phone lol

[​IMG] this is just a pic of on top of the teleporter. by the way when the scientist comes he wont bleed out so someone needs to go down to kill him. or whoever isnt being chased can go down, buy ammo, get back on the glitch spot and just kill him. one more thing try to kill him near the rail so you can get the power ups. YOU WILL NOT FALL OFF AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW ALONG THE RAIL. JUST BE CAREFUL AND HAVE FUN!!!

2 people like this.
  2. Addict 7S

Addict 7S Contributor

Is it patched online? That's what I was told.

3. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

Ive been hearing that too man, but what i can tell you is i just tryed it and it worked fine lol. its just some people who cant get it after like 10 trys just call it quits and say its patched :tongue:

4. BRUTALxL3GEND

BRUTALxL3GEND Newbie

Thats true, they call it quites after. and i dont even have black ops yet lol. i found people this is in WaW also saying its patched when they couldnt do the glitch lol.

5. Lettonster

Lettonster Newbie

about 39 tries and the loss of 3 good comrades until i got there, then i ran out of ammo and died.
    that was not trying your way tho, which i will try :lol:

6. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

lmaoo! Try to get a crawler and have one of ur friends play with it on the other side of the map so u have time and you guys could take turns or something. :biggrin:

7. Addict 7S

Addict 7S Contributor

I need some help. Just someone message my gt: xNFG Grayskullx

8. mason619

mason619 Newbie

hey those of you who think his way is too hard just get a crawler and prefferably juggernaut and go to the rail. then keep jumping until he hits you off. I have done it 20 times that way.

9. rocagella

rocagella Newbie

it works :smile: thanks

10. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

That way works too but if you can figure out how to do my way right its really easy. I just figured my way out on accident because there was a horde of them charging at me violently. Lmao all the other ways i listed that i don't like work as well. If anything just try them all and see what works for you.

11. Joshiee

Joshiee Newbie

Thankss, it helped alot!

12. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

No problem man :lol:

13. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

If any one needs help just TEXT message me on Xbox Live. My gt is : MisterB Revenge. dont spam me or i will block you and im always looking for a team 2 play zombies with so ill be on usually from 4pm too 10pm est. and on weekends from like 2pm till like 4am lmao.

14. Agility

Agility Getting There

Does it really matter what it's called? I call it just a 'dive', but I'm not trying to flame. It's just that you are making a tutorial on what has already been posted. I hope this didn't offend you. :wink:

15. mason619

mason619 Newbie

yah I tried that way like 30 times and could for the life of me get on it. I even had all my friends try it 2. Then I saw someone do the crawler way and I did like the first time. Now I hop on and off the glitch like every round to get new weapons and then hop on the first or second time. My friends also found it easier 2. But I guess it works for other people 2 wat ev its going to get patched in like 2 days so enjoy it!!!

16. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

lol non takin although i havent seen a post quite like mine

17. DemiZe

DemiZe Contributor

I usually get there first try B) , Its very simple though what most people do is dive onto the rail from distance. What you have to do is run into the rail and as soon as you feel your body hit the rail, dive. If you dive from distance it will take you like 50 tries, it took me long enough to master it....

Hope I Helped.

18. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

uhh thats pretty much what i wrote in my tut xD thanks for summarizing it!

19. Winter

Winter Jim. Over ruler of Sumo.

Um dude, i posted this 5 hours before you did. You kinda stole my post

Hey Mate. Stole my post 5 hours after i put it up.

20. iEat xCookie

iEat xCookie Enthusiast

Just saying I didnt "steal" anything. as a matter of a fact my post is saying how NOT to do your way. and you stole that post as i have seen it like 3 times on different websites :wink: