What's new

Solved [Question] Is it possible to load multiple zombies mod menus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Kawinski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i do not know whether i will get many responses, but is it possible to run multiple zombies ISO mod menus?

I have heard of project X and use it myself, however i was wandering whether it is possible to switch between for example Pheonix v3 and The Programmer v2 or Pheonix and motion flex etc without installing or using a different modded disc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Ghxsty

Ghxsty

Knowledge is power.
10th Anniversary Platinum Record CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i do not know whether i will get many responses, but is it possible to run multiple zombies ISO mod menus?

I have heard of project X and use it myself, however i was wandering whether it is possible to switch between for example Pheonix v3 and The Programmer v2 or Pheonix and motion flex etc without installing or using a different modded disc.

No you can only use Project x witch has 4 mod menu in one i think so your answer is a no mate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$

if you have project X v2 installed you can start a multi-mod menu lobby with multiple menus at the same time so it is possible
you can use programmer, cobra and motion flex at the same time

here is a video if you want to check it out:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register