1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Xbox 360 [Question] How to force host in black ops 2?

Discussion in 'BO2 Modding Support' started by drone22, Nov 18, 2012 with 8 replies and 3,790 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drone22

drone22 Enthusiast

Is there any way to do this in bops 2 already? I am tired kids with crappy internet getting the host, there are bunch of reasons I can list why this could be useful. Thanks!

2. Sauce Code

Sauce Code Banned.

When You Click find Match and it comes up when what you want to play eg. Nuketown 2025 and Stuff Press X or Square And Swap It To Best.

3. drone22

drone22 Enthusiast

Didn't work, it just made the wait time x10 longer :frown:. Any other solutions? I remember back in black ops 1 we could part : locale & private.

4. Inver7ed

Inver7ed Getting There

The method he mentioned rarly works, and even then if you were to be host and someone joined with a better connection it would migrate hosts.

5. drone22

drone22 Enthusiast

So are there any other solutions? Or am I out of luck for now ?

6. iNezzy

iNezzy Enthusiast

No need to force host :tongue:

[​IMG]

Search on best

Get host

Profit :tongue:

7. drone22

drone22 Enthusiast

Best makes the que times x10 longer, took me 6 minutes to join a nuketown match. Its really annoying, and when I do normal I need to get more than 15 hit markers to kill someone

8. Inver7ed

Inver7ed Getting There

call of duty seems to favor ping over speed, in that case I would actually take host from you lol

my ping is like 14-20ms

9. drone22

drone22 Enthusiast

Well, choosing best seems to help it. And when I que with my party, I always end up being the host. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.