• Thread starter SecurityEd
  • Start date
  • Views 1,056
ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ObscureCoder ObscureCoder from what I can tell, unlike Wamp and XAMPP (as far as I know), this program allows you to run multiple local servers and some other things such as script scanner that alerts you of malicious scripts.
Local servers that do what? I doubt he's made a local web server creator since for that to be useful, he'd need to incorporate the Zend engine (not even sure if it's used anymore). Script scanner alerts for what? I find it unlikely that there would be a malicious script, in a local server, which the owner has full control over.
SecurityEd SecurityEd I like the design but the concept is still unclear to me.

SecurityEd

SecurityEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Local servers that do what? I doubt he's made a local web server creator since for that to be useful, he'd need to incorporate the Zend engine (not even sure if it's used anymore). Script scanner alerts for what? I find it unlikely that there would be a malicious script, in a local server, which the owner has full control over.
SecurityEd SecurityEd I like the design but the concept is still unclear to me.
The script scanner isn't just scanning for malicious scripts, it also finds any script errors that might involve a malfunction in the site.Here is QServer in action(and i didn't have to incorporate anything):

9c1a23f01d2f09aa06e816a296762989.gif

7888e0bf2328ef3fcd82d3086e81e336.gif

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Enough of this. Stop this stupid arguing and derailing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register