import os

print("hello world")
name = "Jack"
os = "Linux - Ubuntu"
print(name)

print("1 + 3 =", 1+3)

quote = "always remeber you are awesome"

multi_line_quote = '''just like me'''

print("%s %s %s" % ('I like the quote' ,quote, multi_line_quote))

print('\n' *5)

#The above is how you add spaces between yoiur text

print("I don't like this ", end="")
print("newline")

shopping_list = ['Bread', 'Juice', 'Milk']

print('First item -', shopping_list[0])
print('Second item -', shopping_list[1])
print('Third item -', shopping_list[2])

print(shopping_list[1:3])

other_stuff = ['Rooting', 'Hacking', 'Coding/prgramming']

to_do_list = [other_stuff, shopping_list]

print(to_do_list)

print((to_do_list[1][1]))

print("Hi", os)

Nothing to hard but i have just started to visit python again :biggrin: if i can add anything please tell me:biggrin:

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks all good man, took me about 4 months to learn Python and I'm still not that good at it! Just get stuck in and you'll slowly but surely master it.

Z

Zoid in Code

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks all good man, took me about 4 months to learn Python and I'm still not that good at it! Just get stuck in and you'll slowly but surely master it.
Lol thanks man :smile: I started actually using Python in the last 24 hour but still need to develop my programs and then learn c/c++ :smile:

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a PHP / C++ man myself so if you ever need help feel free to shoot me a PM!

Z

Zoid in Code

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a PHP / C++ man myself so if you ever need help feel free to shoot me a PM!
Nice man my Skype ---> Nitro portal

After I have learnt c/c++, Python (I need to polish it up) I will then learn php and create a forum and then aim to start my life goal ... To create a operating system :smile:

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man my Skype ---> Nitro portal

After I have learnt c/c++, Python (I need to polish it up) I will then learn php and create a forum and then aim to start my life goal ... To create a operating system :smile:
Well, I advise you get your priorities in order. Python and PHP are pretty much useless if you wanna create an operating system. You require C and ASM and a lot of work. You could also just create a basic Linux distro instead but that's probably easier said than done. Good luck, though.

Z

Zoid in Code

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I advise you get your priorities in order. Python and PHP are pretty much useless if you wanna create an operating system. You require C and ASM and a lot of work. You could also just create a basic Linux distro instead but that's probably easier said than done. Good luck, though.
Thanks bro :smile: I am finishing off Python when have created a few basic projects then learning php so I can create a site for my os then go on and learn c and asm :smile:

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro :smile: I am finishing off Python when have created a few basic projects then learning php so I can create a site for my os then go on and learn c and asm :smile:
Wrong order, the OS site should be the last thing you do and will likely not require any PHP - excusing the forum since you could just use a forum software. You talk about learning these things like you're gonna do it in a month or something - it will take you years to do these languages to a professional standard.

Z

Zoid in Code

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong order, the OS site should be the last thing you do and will likely not require any PHP - excusing the forum since you could just use a forum software. You talk about learning these things like you're gonna do it in a month or something - it will take you years to do these languages to a professional standard.
I know I need to go through College and university first (I am doing programming at GCSE/BTEC then going to expand my knowledge at university) :smile: thank you for the heads up :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register