uuC2GXk.jpg

jyeEIt1.jpg

Last edited:
FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my that dribble, i would die for this card.

Price estimates? (regarding Hazard)

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
How is Kane a 'hero' anyway? I thought that it was for those players who have helped their team win the league, avoid relegation etc, Spurs lost at home this week?

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
How is Kane a 'hero' anyway? I thought that it was for those players who have helped their team win the league, avoid relegation etc, Spurs lost at home this week?
He has played good all season for the team.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
That's why TOTS was created...
He's a hero because Spurs would of been screwed this season without him, they were in trouble it looked like they didn't have a striker who could score until he stepped up

You could say well what about Aguero for City or Hazard for Chelsea but that's not the same because they prove themselves each year. Kane came out of nowhere like a Randy Orton RKO and helped Spurs fight for the top 6

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
He's a hero because Spurs would of been screwed this season without him, they were in trouble it looked like they didn't have a striker who could score until he stepped up

You could say well what about Aguero for City or Hazard for Chelsea but that's not the same because they prove themselves each year. Kane came out of nowhere like a Randy Orton RKO and helped Spurs fight for the top 6
He's not just helped the team he himself has had an incredible season.

B

Bmo7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

He got PFA's young player of the year award hence his purple card!

Top Bottom
Login
Register