What's new

Bukkit ~PurePixel Network: Professional Factions and MiniGames 1.8~{*NEW* [BETA] TAG/PERKS FOR NEWCOMERS!}

• Thread starter lawsnakeeye
  • Start date
  • Views 1,038
Status
Not open for further replies.
lawsnakeeye

lawsnakeeye

Reaction score
Sin$
~PurePixel Network: Professional Factions and MiniGames 1.8~{*NEW* [BETA] TAG/PERKS FOR NEWCOMERS!}
Server Name:

-PurePixel Network

Max Players:

IP:
-PurePixel.qualitynode.com

Rules:
-(Listed In-Game)

Current Staff:

-SpiritOfRome
-Lawsnakeeye
-Omnip0tent

Staff Application (If recruiting):
-As the server population is increasing, Msg me on Skype: (Lawsnakeeye) to discuss management positions

Plugins:
-Factions, Essentials, McMMO, etc.

Short Description:
-PurePixel is a gaming server devoted to giving you high quality and unique Minecraft experiences that you've never played before.
-We promise to keep community filtered and healthy, staff presence high, and to continue to provide a magnificent gaming experience.
-PurePixel is a product of combined state of the art technology, an exceptional staff team, and innovative community leaders. Our mission is to continue to carry out our vision of what an excellent gaming experience should be and how epic it should feel.

Pictures:
Server1.png

Capture.png

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit your sig, number ips on mc are bad. I could easily ddos it like that.
158.69.55.41:25575 <- No good
That doesn't change a thing a domain is the exact same it's just a name on an IP much like how XSTREAMSHOOTER is your pseudonym to your real name. Also good luck with a DDoS if you where to actually do one, if OP is with any somewhat reputable provider you won't do much of anything

lawsnakeeye lawsnakeeye what makes this different then the other 16354136543654 Minecraft faction and MCMMO servers?

Also it looks like you're being overcharged like crazy for this server I recommend going to a cheaper and better host like ApexMinecraftHosting

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That doesn't change a thing a domain is the exact same it's just a name on an IP much like how XSTREAMSHOOTER is your pseudonym to your real name. Also good luck with a DDoS if you where to actually do one, if OP is with any somewhat reputable provider you won't do much of anything

lawsnakeeye lawsnakeeye what makes this different then the other 16354136543654 Minecraft faction and MCMMO servers?

Also it looks like you're being overcharged like crazy for this server I recommend going to a cheaper and better host like ApexMinecraftHosting
First off I said that because if you have a number IP its easier to take down. Its also serves as a unprofessional IP

lawsnakeeye

lawsnakeeye

Reaction score
Sin$
First off I said that because if you have a number IP its easier to take down. Its also serves as a unprofessional IP
I had fixed it. Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I appreciate the input :smile:

The plugin list is not very long because there are custom coded plugins and it wouldn't be very professional, or smart, to reveal every plugin on the server. The server itself is still being improved everyday to better the user experience and to whoever connects, after a few minutes of playtime it is certain they will discover all of the aspects that make this server unique. As stated, it would take forever to describe how unique it is, but the overall goal of PurePixel is to give its players a little bit of everything, thus setting it apart from others.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had fixed it. Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I appreciate the input :smile:

The plugin list is not very long because there are custom coded plugins and it wouldn't be very professional, or smart, to reveal every plugin on the server. The server itself is still being improved everyday to better the user experience and to whoever connects, after a few minutes of playtime it is certain they will discover all of the aspects that make this server unique. As stated, it would take forever to describe how unique it is, but the overall goal of PurePixel is to give its players a little bit of everything, thus setting it apart from others.
What do the custom plugins do that make it unique? I work with servers all day for my profession, if you're serious about this server growing I recommend taking the time to explain whats "custom" and unique about it or outsiders will just look over this and think it's the run of the mill factions server

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it still up? Allthough I haven't played minecraft in ages it may be quite fun.

Dabs

Dabs

Reaction score
Sin$
What do the custom plugins do that make it unique? I work with servers all day for my profession, if you're serious about this server growing I recommend taking the time to explain whats "custom" and unique about it or outsiders will just look over this and think it's the run of the mill factions server
But he won't.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But he won't.
I honestly not sure why I was legitimately looking for further information and was trying to help him in the long run. I guess he doesn't want it though

Dabs

Dabs

Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly not sure why I was legitimately looking for further information and was trying to help him in the long run. I guess he doesn't want it though
I wanted to try it. all he does is post b.He's too lazy to type Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register