What's new

Tutorial [PS3]Playing Any Game Online Including PSN Games And COD Games And NOT Getting BANNED

• Thread starter Rimv911
  • Start date
  • Views 50,979
Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I use MM online daily :tongue:
Yeah but for how long at a time? Any time I use Homebrew I sign out, just to not risk it. I've never been banned.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but for how long at a time? Any time I use Homebrew I sign out, just to not risk it. I've never been banned.
Normally about 5 mins. But lately I have been on for an hour or 2 at a time..... I get off track on my PC lmao

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Normally about 5 mins. But lately I have been on for an hour or 2 at a time..... I get off track on my PC lmao
Yeah 5 mins shouldn't bother but extensive times like an hour on it will do it

Rimv911

Rimv911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao I woke up this morning, online in MM :roflmao:

Yeah, I don't know about you guys but since I don't want to get banned, I like to keep the chances minimal, so I never use mM signed into PSN and very rarely with internet connection enabled.

Freakboy_89

Freakboy_89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost's is literally an insta-ban as soon as you get into a match BOOM! MAC address banned! Even stealthMan or PS Ninja can't stop that. They are determined to stop all modders on Ghost's, which is fine with me since I don't play it, I mod the sh*t outta GTA online :biggrin:
How do u mod gta and what mods do u use?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u mod gta and what mods do u use?

You mod GTA online by using RTM tools like MzNet's MzTool or The French Modding Team's GTA recovery tool. As far as the mods go, every tool is different and offers different mods.

L

LiZzBeAr7SiNs

53 75 63 6b 20 69 74
Reaction score
Sin$
Reaper25 said:
You mod GTA online by using RTM tools like MzNet's MzTool or The French Modding Team's GTA recovery tool. As far as the mods go, every tool is different and offers different mods.
Love the signature. Especially plan to kill everyone you meet. Muahah.

Cronkilla

Cronkilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question, when you say mounted your game successfully ? What does that mean? How do you do that? I have multiman. I load muiltiman then what, click gta disc, then load game from xmb?

Rimv911

Rimv911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATED With "!!EXTRA!! For Call of Duty Black Ops 2" and up to date CFW/spoofer/multiMan.

C

cbsmat

Reaction score
Sin$
Since CoD Ghosts came out, the developers don't really look at Mw3 Servers anymore so there's really no banning going on yet after the release of Ghosts.

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since CoD Ghosts came out, the developers don't really look at Mw3 Servers anymore so there's really no banning going on yet after the release of Ghosts.
There wasn't any banning form the start. They only d-ranked you if you modded, then black ops 2 came out and they completely stopped doing that.

C

cbsmat

Reaction score
Sin$
There wasn't any banning form the start. They only d-ranked you if you modded, then black ops 2 came out and they completely stopped doing that.
Yes exactly I didn't mod mw3 exactly it came out but halfway with the the date of ghosts and I never got deranked/banned. Only on bo2

InkyWinki02

InkyWinki02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to MultiMan and mount a game that you want to play online or just logged into PSN.
3RD) When you have successfully mounted your game once again go to Settings tab go all the way down and highlight Network Settings, then Enable your internet connection.
4TH) Sing-in to PSN,
but first make sure you have UNCHECKED the "Sign in automatically" option, you can keep "Remember me".
5TH) Start your game and enjoy it online!!

So, you use multiman, then sign in? why don't you clear the history and replace? signing in after using multiman will cause Sony to see your history of entering and launching multiman, no?

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes exactly I didn't mod mw3 exactly it came out but halfway with the the date of ghosts and I never got deranked/banned. Only on bo2
Exactly, they don't give a damn about mw3 and didn't from the start. I only got d-ranked once because I did the prestige token glitch before downgrading my ps3 not too long after.

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to MultiMan and mount a game that you want to play online or just logged into PSN.
3RD) When you have successfully mounted your game once again go to Settings tab go all the way down and highlight Network Settings, then Enable your internet connection.
4TH) Sing-in to PSN,
but first make sure you have UNCHECKED the "Sign in automatically" option, you can keep "Remember me".
5TH) Start your game and enjoy it online!!

So, you use multiman, then sign in? why don't you clear the history and replace? signing in after using multiman will cause Sony to see your history of entering and launching multiman, no?
I rarely ever wipe my history and haven't been banned by sony in over a year. You don't really have to wipe your history if you aren't doing anything that will get you detected by them. That's the reason that you only get banned activision when you mod Ghosts, and not Sony themselves. You only really have to wipe your history when you access homebrew apps while signed in, play pirated video games online, and illegally steal games from the ps store. Those are the types of things that get you banned by sony.

T

TheGame1083

Reaction score
Sin$
sp basically the best thing to do is ALWAYS keep internet connection DISABLED?

Rimv911

Rimv911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATED With "!!EXTRA!! For Call of Duty Advanced Warfare" and up to date CFW/multiMan/PSNPatch/method.

Top Bottom
Login
Register