Not open for further replies.
Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
so from reading these last comments i'm guessing rogero 4.50 is the way to go as of now when it comes to jailbreaking wolf? i'm heading to buy a ps3 on 3.55 tomorrow and was wondering which cfw i should get installed.. is there a link for the rogero cfw?
yes there is in my mega thread.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yes there is in my mega thread.

okay and one more thing, if i get a ps3 that's already on 3.55 there's no need to open up the ps3 to jailbreak it right?

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
wolf i wrote you a pm. it's basically me asking what do i look for in the ps3 to know if it's fully functional. because i have somebody coming by with a ps3 who claims is running on rogero, so i want to test it and have a look at it to know if its good to buy. what should i look for in it to know its worth buying or if it is jailbroken at all? i kno on rogero it should start up saying rogero instead of ps3 but i want to look deep in it and know it works instead of buying it and finding something wrong with it after i buy...thanx again wolf

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
wolf i wrote you a pm. it's basically me asking what do i look for in the ps3 to know if it's fully functional. because i have somebody coming by with a ps3 who claims is running on rogero, so i want to test it and have a look at it to know if its good to buy. what should i look for in it to know its worth buying or if it is jailbroken at all? i kno on rogero it should start up saying rogero instead of ps3 but i want to look deep in it and know it works instead of buying it and finding something wrong with it after i buy...thanx again wolf

Hey brother the best thing you can do is like you said watch the screen when the console first powers on, it should say "Rogero 4.50" instead of "PS3" next go into your system settings and check to make sure that it says 4.50, then I would check the your available space on the HDD just in case he said its like a 320gb or something just be sure, after that you should scroll over to your "game" section you should see "Install package folders" option, maybe multiMan, and a few other apps (if multiMan is not on there dont freak out, it doesn't mean your console isn't Jailbroken) Wolf Wolf , I know this was directed at you but figured I'd throw my two cents in since he said he had someone coming over. :wink:

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
thanx so much you saved me lol now i'm ready to see this guy.. i will update with anything after he gets here. thanks alot again:wink:

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem brother, anymore questions feel free to ask :smile:

okay so i'm on rogero 4.50 and he installed it in front of me, then opened up "something QA" (said it was for protection), then opened up something called sen enabler, then opened up multiman.. i checked the system info and its on 4.50, it said rogero 4.50 v1.01 on start up i think was the version. but now i'm just scared cause i want to go online but i know its not that easy to just go online so now i just need help knowing what to do now to get online

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i'm on rogero 4.50 and he installed it in front of me, then opened up "something QA" (said it was for protection), then opened up something called sen enabler, then opened up multiman.. i checked the system info and its on 4.50, it said rogero 4.50 v1.01 on start up i think was the version. but now i'm just scared cause i want to go online but i know its not that easy to just go online so now i just need help knowing what to do now to get online

Going online shouldn't be an issue if you have sen-enabler (correct me if I'm wrong Wolf) but if that doesn't work then there is a spoofer for Rogero 4.50 that makes your system think it is updated on 4.55. here is the link to the spoofer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b...MOD455_00-0000111122223333-A0104-V0100-PE.pkg once you install the package file. click on the app and activate the spoofer, then go back to your system info it should say you are on 4.55, once you do that you will be able to play online.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
okay downloaded.. now to transfer it through usb what do i do?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
okay downloaded.. now to transfer it through usb what do i do?

put the package file on the usb, put usb into PS3, disable your internet connection on PS3, go to your game section select install package file, you will see the file come up, click on it and let it download to PS3, exit out back to game section you should have a new app, click on it and run it, once it opens up click activate, when its done scroll over to your system settings and confirm that system info say 4.55, enable internet, sign into PSN. BOOM! you are online :smile:

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
IT WORKED!!!!

put the package file on the usb, put usb into PS3, disable your internet connection on PS3, go to your game section select install package file, you will see the file come up, click on it and let it download to PS3, exit out back to game section you should have a new app, click on it and run it, once it opens up click activate, when its done scroll over to your system settings and confirm that system info say 4.55, enable internet, sign into PSN. BOOM! you are online :smile:

S

seroig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome bro glad you're able to get online now. Now just don't go crazy modding online and get yourself banned :wink:
I don't wanna be THAT GUY, but when you say Coke+GTA do you mean cocaine or coca-cola?
Also, so that I'm not completely THAT OTHER GUY, I found this tutorial very helpful...

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't wanna be THAT GUY, but when you say Coke+GTA do you mean cocaine or coca-cola?
Also, so that I'm not completely THAT OTHER GUY, I found this tutorial very helpful...

I mean Jack Daniel's Whiskey and Coca-Cola "Jack and Coke" my favorite drink :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register