• Thread starter Chris_31
  • Start date
  • Views 1,016
Chris_31

Chris_31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm wanting to purchase a jail broken PlayStation. I'm not sure really what I'm looking for. I'm wanting one because I want to contribute to se7vensins by being able to host lobbies an such since the ps3 thread is quite small. I feel Xbox has taken over an everyone is forgetting about PlayStation . so I'm wanting to bring PlayStation threads back. If you can help me please message me back. I have a couple questions. Thanks.

M

MARSCUB

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I finally got the spoofer to install, and I feel like a complete idiot...I had the file in the update folder instead of the root on my USB.

M

MARSCUB

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, after hours of research and frustrating results. 
Now can I put GTA 5 on a USB and install to ps3 or do I have to transfer from PC to PS3 through router?

turdbundy

turdbundy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can play it from usb if you're usb device is fat32. Put the game folder in the GAMES folder then launch from multiman. 
You should go out and grab a terabyte external hdd if you plan on building up a solid collection. 
Also, It's worth noting that if you have discs around then you can use Multiman to copy them to your hdd.

M

MARSCUB

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tons of discs, but PS3 has bad bluray, hence the reason I used it to mod. Also, is there such a thing as a Mod Wheel in GTA 5? Or does it all have to be done through PC?

turdbundy

turdbundy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod Wheel?!?! There's a ton of Mod Menus that just hit for 1.20. I've been going nuts modding gta v all week! Add me on psn. TurdyRock

M

MARSCUB

Reaction score
Sin$
Was that a stupid question? I heard thats how ppl were doing it, but all i've read on here is that you have to do it through PC.

turdbundy

turdbundy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Up until recently rtm tools were the norm for gta v modding. Now all you have to do is swap two files in multiman and you'll have a built in mod menu. MUCH more convenient!

M

MARSCUB

Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't know how to do this stuff. I'm going to concentrate on getting multiman and game on system first. Any pointers? And thanks by the way, your one of the few to actually give me any answers.

DJ2014

DJ2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't know how to do this stuff. I'm going to concentrate on getting multiman and game on system first. Any pointers? And thanks by the way, your one of the few to actually give me any answers.
I'd advise you to install psninja ccapi and all the other necessary packages that can be found on this forum or nextgenupdate.com, and to always use psninja when going online (choose all options)
Tbh I disliked mod menus until I realized their full potential vs rtming, the only downside is that mod menus can be patched by R* (already happened once, but now theirs a script bypass) but rtm can't, message me if you need any more help :smile:

V

VIPxActionYT

Reaction score
Sin$
hi im not a modder but i download modded games but there not giving me that much money i need a mod that can mod me some money.By the way im a youtuber and my channel name is VIPxAction i do bo2 and gta 5 vids please reply i need a mod.

Top Bottom
Login
Register