ps3 3.56 CFW news

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Modding & Tutorials' started by PhatModder, Mar 1, 2011 with 4 replies and 5,399 views.

1. PhatModder

PhatModder Contributor

GOOD NEWS

There is CFW for 3.56.
    the developer has tested it and it is WORKING

BAD NEWS

It is not being released yet for reasons that can not be explained

REAL STATEMENT

A little off-topic to inform you that we have a 3.56 CFW functional but not to be published in time for reasons I can not explain, at least right now.

Source

IF IT IS IN SPANISH YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT TO ENGLISH!!!!

Thanks to TTG-TaaanK for this info

Couldn't be arsed reading through the source, because I don't even own a ps3. But i'm sure someone might find it interesting.

2. xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx Contributor

For reasons that cannot be explained. I can think of plenty. Probably because he either didn't like how to 3.55 jailbreak was abused, he doesn't want sued or it still has problems.

3. LicketyxSplit

LicketyxSplit Get rich or Die tryin'

why wouldnt he release it?? ya psn will send out 3.57 shortly, but there will probably be a way to bypass it.. and there are thousands of people out there waiting for it to be released including me.

I think he should release it... this is the only site i check for this jailbreak. Youtube is worthless, its all garbage, so if someone can, find it put it here

4. btechboy1997

btechboy1997 Enthusiast

how 2 converts to spanish-english

5. PoolBoy

PoolBoy Enthusiast

You don't really need too, just a bunch of jibberish.

Also theres not really any proof that hes telling the truth (besides the 20k posts on the site) but we'll see.