What's new

[Proper Release] Ghosts All Client Stats

SwagKushChocolat

SwagKushChocolat

HMU 2 Buy A RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea something like that, how do u make one?or is there a download link?
:O where did you get that ?? send me download ?
Sorry guys but this is a very nice tool that I spent some money on but if you want it gonna cost yah to get lol sorry but its auth or else I would give for free

R3aLKVs

R3aLKVs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[Quote = "GTAIsMyBae, publicar: 9525000, miembro: 771880"] Lo siento chicos, pero esta es una muy buena herramienta que me pasé un poco de dinero en el, pero si quieres que yah va a costar a conseguir lol lo siento pero su autenticación o de lo que le daría gratis [/ quote]
fake

SwagKushChocolat

SwagKushChocolat

HMU 2 Buy A RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
[Quote = "GTAIsMyBae, publicar: 9525000, miembro: 771880"] Lo siento chicos, pero esta es una muy buena herramienta que me pasé un poco de dinero en el, pero si quieres que yah va a costar a conseguir lol lo siento pero su autenticación o de lo que le daría gratis [/ quote]
fake
Lol the jealousy is strong with this one

X LameO

X LameO

I got a ps3 too now -(__)-
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry guys but this is a very nice tool that I spent some money on but if you want it gonna cost yah to get lol sorry but its auth or else I would give for free
can you do recoveries with it?

Eaqz

Eaqz

XRS Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
just give it out or i'll release this you money greed skid: (btw this has auto legit stats so if you choose prestige 5 it generates random legit stats for that prestige and never have same stats for each player, oh and it works in private match :smile: thanks droseum20)
http://gyazo.com/3b40d87c96072772078780112c04c4e5

J

Jawshhy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you dont even need to go on the account you can do it in game and it almost eliminates the chances of being banned
lol this fool doesnt have the tool, i went on skype and asked him to show me more pictures and he says yea 1 sec than blocks me and deletes me.

SwagKushChocolat

SwagKushChocolat

HMU 2 Buy A RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this fool doesnt have the tool, i went on skype and asked him to show me more pictures and he says yea 1 sec than blocks me and deletes me.
Didnt block or delete hi my computer crashed and now he is saying this like wtf 
just give it out or i'll release this you money greed skid: (btw this has auto legit stats so if you choose prestige 5 it generates random legit stats for that prestige and never have same stats for each player, oh and it works in private match :smile: thanks droseum20)
http://gyazo.com/3b40d87c96072772078780112c04c4e5
Release it lol I dont care

X LameO

X LameO

I got a ps3 too now -(__)-
Reaction score
Sin$
Didnt block or delete hi my computer crashed and now he is saying this like wtf 

Release it lol I dont care
My only question is, What are you going to lose if you give it to others and help them out?

SwagKushChocolat

SwagKushChocolat

HMU 2 Buy A RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
J

Jawshhy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My only question is, What are you going to lose if you give it to others and help them out?
He misses the opportunity of making money off of a tool he got free but no worries because when a tool better than his Is released or a patch comes out be is going to be looking just like the rest

SwagKushChocolat

SwagKushChocolat

HMU 2 Buy A RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
jealousy?
http://gyazo.com/48300f91da6bdbe05b01f6c3c96b6a70
you're not alone do not think so important
Lol I used to use that tool and I dont see any competition lol 
I tested it and it is indeed crap. It put me to 11th prestige when it is set to 9th. :shy:
I know thats why I got this tool lol that one is awful 
Lol
He misses the opportunity of making money off of a tool he got free but no worries because when a tool better than his Is released or a patch comes out be is going to be looking just like the rest

Top Bottom
Login
Register