Projectile Swapping, need help.

• Thread starter Brent123
  • Start date
  • Views 2,115
B

Brent123

Reaction score
Sin$
Any experienced modders out there know how to make a weapon fire an object or character, biped, etc? I'm an itermediate modder, and I love modding halo 2, but I'm always seeing people making mods to shoot out warthogs, etc. So i tried it in gravemind but the game always ends up crashing. Any help or tut's? Also i could use a guide on how to make the projectile come from above if possible. I'm not too good with Gravemind, and I've tried Mr. Mohawk but it wont work for me.

Schwan

Schwan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
H2V Casca is a modding program you can do projectile swaps in real time.

FluffyCats17

FluffyCats17

Reaction score
Sin$
If you use map editor you can try modding weapons, but projectiles don't change, right?

well I've found the solution!

you must have it as a separate .weapon file. if you make the smg shoot wraith shots, it won't work. but copy and paste the smg.weapon file, rename it, then it will work as a separate weapon. the best part is that you'r marines will have wimpy bullets coming out of there smgs, wile you are obliterating everything in your path. even if map editor where to allow you to mod the normal smg, it wouldn't be as cool cause your marines would blow Themselves up in an instant. I hope I helped.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh yeah, and if you can use mr. Mohawk to mod the level Gravemind, can someone plz tell me where I can find the .sound file (in map editor) for 'Blow me away', that epic song that plays at the end? I have wanted to have it as Main menu music but I can't find the tags or any tag downloads.

AltSierra117

AltSierra117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use map editor you can try modding weapons, but projectiles don't change, right?

well I've found the solution!

you must have it as a separate .weapon file. if you make the smg shoot wraith shots, it won't work. but copy and paste the smg.weapon file, rename it, then it will work as a separate weapon. the best part is that you'r marines will have wimpy bullets coming out of there smgs, wile you are obliterating everything in your path. even if map editor where to allow you to mod the normal smg, it wouldn't be as cool cause your marines would blow Themselves up in an instant. I hope I helped.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh yeah, and if you can use mr. Mohawk to mod the level Gravemind, can someone plz tell me where I can find the .sound file (in map editor) for 'Blow me away', that epic song that plays at the end? I have wanted to have it as Main menu music but I can't find the tags or any tag downloads.

Do you want the tag for injecting in other maps or just to listen the music ?
I can recommend you a YouTube link with those songs if you want, pm if if interested cause i might forget this reply = )

card.png
41527.gif
39371.gif
497pxcoatofarmsofportug.png
ovde.gif

Top Bottom
Login
Register