What's new

Tools Project Xenon

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, ok. I don't know anything specific about Xbox 360 coding, I'm just starting to learn. Any ETA on the beta yet? I want to try the new GUI, it looks awesome.
No. I plan on releasing late tommorow or the 26th. It won't have any apps though except for the STFS and FATX manager.

Doom85

Doom85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I was wondering if you could make a XBLA game unlocker app (possible?) without needing a JTAG/RGH.

xxShr00mzxx

xxShr00mzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey dark voidz guess what found the problem in colossus trying to fix it asap also removed media player and changed layout so now the buttons are all on the main form instead of having it on a seperate form also it looks good and also doing seperate tab for the forms to show up on but should look good and also adding x2 new editors but won't tell

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
hey dark voidz guess what found the problem in colossus trying to fix it asap also removed media player and changed layout so now the buttons are all on the main form instead of having it on a seperate form also it looks good and also doing seperate tab for the forms to show up on but should look good and also adding x2 new editors but won't tell
What was the problem?

xxShr00mzxx

xxShr00mzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the problem was to do with the media player and a coding error under program.cs section on the aio

xxShr00mzxx

xxShr00mzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't I need a tester and I choose you darkvoidz if your willing to help with being a tester because I don't have alot of people to help e with testing at the moment they're busy on there own projects

also if you've got aim add Black0pzM0DZ thats my aim account

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't I need a tester and I choose you darkvoidz if your willing to help with being a tester because I don't have alot of people to help e with testing at the moment they're busy on there own projects

also if you've got aim add Black0pzM0DZ thats my aim account
Sure. I'll IM you right now.

TKDK4

TKDK4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was a good effort, but its pretty much a glitchier copy of horizon.
You can't mod straight from the usb, you can't refresh the usb slot, border doesn't resize past the minimum size, you don't show what game the files are for.
But it is a free editor so you're doing something right there. Keep building it and keep it free and you can topple horizon...kinda

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
It was a good effort, but its pretty much a glitchier copy of horizon.
You can't mod straight from the usb, you can't refresh the usb slot, border doesn't resize past the minimum size, you don't show what game the files are for.
But it is a free editor so you're doing something right there. Keep building it and keep it free and you can topple horizon...kinda
You can mod straight from the flash drive... And I'm working on all that.

7s zhriz

Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna try this today, hopefully it works well.

Edit: Just tried starting it, and I get an error report...help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register