What's new

Tools | Project Gate Way| Multi Cod | All TU Up To Date | XRPC tool |

What do You Like about Project Gate Way?

• Total voters
Paradox

Paradox

· We The North ·
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking good buddy!

Hopefully you release it I would love to try it out. :smile:

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tool just hope you add to a custom XP setting in the tool, but other than that it's a good tool. Nice job dude!

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you PM me this tool? It looks sick man. :smile:
When will we all expect a dl? @Preformed Mods
right now i dont know... i might release a trial version for it in a little bit!

Nice tool just hope you add to a custom XP setting in the tool, but other than that it's a good tool. Nice job dude!
Right now im working on button binds.. then im improving the GT editor then maybe ill do the XP settings :tongue: but i still have to get a better design! also i added in a few more teleporting fetchers!

iDealx

iDealx

Reaction score
Sin$
right now i dont know... i might release a trial version for it in a little bit!

Right now im working on button binds.. then im improving the GT editor then maybe ill do the XP settings :tongue: but i still have to get a better design! also i added in a few more teleporting fetchers!
Well the tool looks amazing anyway's! Whenever you decide it finished.

RnR

RnR

3 LETTER CLUB ; @ProFootBallTeam
Reaction score
Sin$
I Like The Tool! Great When Will It Be Released?

D

Deri Vati

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well since you asked for feedback, here it is. A common "mistake" which almost all tool creators make, is either sliding bars (on/off), or checkboxes for ammo, godmode, and in your case forcehost. These are options which would be way mor suitable for a "button".

reason for this is, when you're playing any gammode with rounds, or, IF without gomode, ANY gamemode, when you die, you have to un-check, then re-check. same if you pick up a weapon. It's a minor thing, but it's an easy fix for you.

same with ammo, and force host. If you can, i'd suggest you make those threee options "one-click" bars instead.
other than that, looks great! Keep it up! :smile:

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well since you asked for feedback, here it is. A common "mistake" which almost all tool creators make, is either sliding bars (on/off), or checkboxes for ammo, godmode, and in your case forcehost. These are options which would be way mor suitable for a "button".

reason for this is, when you're playing any gammode with rounds, or, IF without gomode, ANY gamemode, when you die, you have to un-check, then re-check. same if you pick up a weapon. It's a minor thing, but it's an easy fix for you.

same with ammo, and force host. If you can, i'd suggest you make those threee options "one-click" bars instead.
other than that, looks great! Keep it up! :smile:
Thanks for the feed back!!! i was already debating with myself to make forcehost a button any ways but u just made up my mind! and what do you mean by ammo? the host ammo? or the all client ammo? becsaue the all client ammo is a button and the host one is only for one person!

Any more suggestions/feedback send it my way!!

D

Deri Vati

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the feed back!!! i was already debating with myself to make forcehost a button any ways but u just made up my mind! and what do you mean by ammo? the host ammo? or the all client ammo? becsaue the all client ammo is a button and the host one is only for one person!

Any more suggestions/feedback send it my way!!

Oh, my bad! i was looking through the host mods list! just now noticed you had it in the client mods list!
But yeah, other than the host thing everything looks all good!

Top Bottom
Login
Register