1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

PC Progress | Strive For Gold!

Discussion in 'Runescape' started by BlahBerrys, May 28, 2012 with 11 replies and 2,120 views.

1. BlahBerrys

BlahBerrys Paypal Verified!

[​IMG]
    Last summer my cousin and I started play RuneScape together! We trained together, PKed, quested, did everything. Within the time of 2-3 months this was my character.
    [​IMG]
    Was pretty f*ckin' proud of myself! :biggrin: Totaling a sum of 80-100m in gear I was a pimp.
    Well school started I lost interested in RS, met a guy on Rune-Server and I was going to sell my gold to him. I sold all my gear, items, everything. Had 80m because I didn't try to sell it well. I was a bit of a noob and I was feeling trusty so I traded first.. never received my payment.
    Yesterday I chatted with xcashmoneyx7 and I'm starting to have some interest in RuneScape again. So my journey begins... again! I currently have not jack ****, Cash gave me some money so now I have full rune, but eh.. I'm pretty broke. If you would like to support me by giving me some items or gold I'd thank the **** out of you and do anything I could in return. If you can't give me anything however you know of a way to make quick gold if you wouldn't mind informing me of a method I would also be thankful as I've never been too good at making money in RS! However all this aside I'm now going to start training again! Below I will have a daily update as well as goals and other things! Thanks for taking the time to read this!​
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Goals
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ Legend ]
    Red = Not Started
    Orange = In Progress
    Green = Done
    Blue = Stalled/Paused
    [​IMG] - Find Some Way To Make Money - Current Progress [Broke :cry:]
    [​IMG] - 80 Health - Current Level [76]
    [​IMG] - 80 Attack - Current Level [75]
    [​IMG] - 80 Strength - Current Level [75]
    [​IMG] - 80 Defence - Current Level [75]
    [​IMG] - 99 Magic - Current Level [77]
    Progress
    Day 1.
    5/28/2012 - 12:32 PM
    So the quest begins, I will start by raising my strength to 80.[​IMG]

xcashmoneyx7 likes this.
  2. Jerry

Jerry ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY Retired

Good luck! I'm currently in the making of a pure right now, training/gold making blows :tongue:

BlahBerrys likes this.
  3. BlahBerrys

Thanks man, have any tips for money making? Or possibly wanna throw a few K my way? :biggrin:

P.S. Glad your a strong beautiful black woman who don't need no man! Good for you!

FatalityXXX likes this.
  4. Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies Anime (─‿‿─) Life Premium

Hey, well if you need some help on making gold just check out the Mega Thread located in my signature. Contains various methods in order to gain wealth and help you on your journey.

BlahBerrys likes this.
  5. BlahBerrys

Alright cool man, I'll check it out!

Sienna Skies likes this.
  6. Jerry

Jerry ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MOLLY Retired

Unfortunately, no. I myself have only a few K :frown:

7. xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7 Retired Retired

Good luck man! Keep us update on how your training is going along. :smile:

8. BlahBerrys

Thanks man will do, do you bot as well?

9. Too many letters

Too many letters Enthusiast

lol okay two things... for one you should put your bot on lowest settings because that is what is made for also fixed screen... second there is a spot above that where you are you can bot zombies (level44) you get about 50.5k an hour xp wise just thought i would help out :smile:

10. Too many letters

Too many letters Enthusiast

[​IMG]
    sorry you have to right click the image thingy and copy the URL and paste it into your internet provider...

Sienna Skies likes this.
  11. Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies Anime (─‿‿─) Life Premium

Dorks :tongue:

12. xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7 Retired Retired

Lol, sorry for the late reply. I wish I could bot on a secondary account but I don't have a computer that I can leave on for long periods of time. :/