What's new

Tutorial Profile Save 429 Million Badass Rank (+546%) + All Heads/Skins/Vehicles/DLCs

• Thread starter Iqbal1080
  • Start date
  • Views 51,373
Iqbal1080

Iqbal1080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Badass Rank to it's max limit, every skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones.
I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont
appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself.

20 Golden Keys
429 Million Badass Rank
+546% Stats E.G: Fire Rate
Every Skin Including (DLC/Vehicles)

MediaFire:
EU: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2puugddtlbwezo/EU Profile 546.3.rar
US: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0b4evn473eba98l/US Profile 546.3.rar

OR

FileSend:
EU: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=fd1e3d02fca900be818bcfda05816ab1
US: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4c5284e2475f017904750d2265f13c99

OR

RapidShare:
EU: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|835p2|1832828952|EU Profile 546.3.rar|226|0|0|1|referer-AE63C6B094E86CCCA508138693EA1430
US: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|767p1|3388288719|US Profile 546.3.rar|226|0|0|1|referer-00AFB65CFD2BACB2ED994A7534F6AE42

THE CREDIT GOES TO DAWIZZARD1 FROM NEXTGENUPDATE FOR THE SAVES.

20130415204350.jpg

Last edited:
VeNoM_EXaReO

VeNoM_EXaReO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha Thanks bro. But nah It didnt show up because I clicked on this from the Latest tab but I saw it after hah. Happy Modding! :tongue:

M

morethanhappy

Reaction score
Sin$
If this is the max limit, what would happen if I accidentally get more BA points? Will it frag up? It looks according to the pic that there's about a million in space, is this the case? It seems awesome, but I don't want to mess things up with it. Thanks!

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is the max limit, what would happen if I accidentally get more BA points? Will it frag up? It looks according to the pic that there's about a million in space, is this the case? It seems awesome, but I don't want to mess things up with it. Thanks!
In the thread where the profile came from, the guy said that about 70k BA rank later it went into negative. Either way this is an incredibly high BA rank and now with the auto-save feature it may cause freezing issues.

Infamous4

Infamous4

Reaction score
Sin$
morethanhappy said:
If this is the max limit, what would happen if I accidentally get more BA points? Will it frag up? It looks according to the pic that there's about a million in space, is this the case? It seems awesome, but I don't want to mess things up with it. Thanks!​
In the thread where the profile came from, the guy said that about 70k BA rank later it went into negative. Either way this is an incredibly high BA rank and now with the auto-save feature it may cause freezing issues.

I know a few people that took there BA rank too far and there BL2 experience became nothing but a headache. No need to over do it....

Chump Norris

Chump Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you go negative with your badass rank it will freeze the next time you try to play. I always wanted to try and loop it all the way back around so see if you could continue to build stats but I would have to leave my PS3 on way to long.

Iqbal1080 Iqbal1080

Are you dawizzard1 from nextgen that helped make this save?

Iqbal1080

Iqbal1080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is from nextgenupdate but i looked every thread for a a really high badass rank save in se7ensins but had no luck so this is why i posted this thread to be honest not that much people know it if you ask me the credit for the saves do not go to me please message if you have helped make these saves. 
If you go negative with your badass rank it will freeze the next time you try to play. I always wanted to try and loop it all the way back around so see if you could continue to build stats but I would have to leave my PS3 on way to long.

Iqbal1080 Iqbal1080

Are you dawizzard1 from nextgen that helped make this save?
No i am actually not sorry for posting without the credits yes i am pretty sure the credits go to DAWIZZARD1 from NextGenUpdate (NGU).

Iqbal1080

Iqbal1080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest to just play with what you have and not to try completing more challenges just to be on the safe side. One thing you can is copy the profile infintely after using 20 golden keys in sanctaury.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest to just play with what you have and not to try completing more challenges just to be on the safe side. One thing you can is copy the profile infintely after using 20 golden keys in sanctaury.
Oh I'm not using this profile... Its too high for my liking... I'm using one from Chump's thread I think....

Iqbal1080

Iqbal1080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you literally stole someones work. A*s.
Not really cuz i didnt who the credit went and in he OP i didnt say i was the one who worked my a** of to make these saves no offence but i dont want people to theif i was only trying to help. 
Oh I'm not using this profile... Its too high for my liking... I'm using one from Chump's thread I think....
Up to you bro whatever you like.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you copy and pasted from somewhere... :smile:

Its just customary to at least acknowledge that its someone else work when you post it....

Iqbal1080

Iqbal1080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you copy and pasted from somewhere... :smile:

Its just customary to at least acknowledge that its someone else work when you post it....
Ok i totally understand wht your saying but atleast acknowlege that i posted this thread dont you think it would good if were benefited from this thread instead of giving me lectures about copying and pasting work if you do not like my thread then just say so. The reason i just said that is because i was only trying to help people who do not know this and is not like i said "Everyone Look I Have Created This Amazing Badass Save". No offence :/

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really cuz i didnt who the credit went and in he OP i didnt say i was the one who worked my a** of to make these saves no offence but i dont want people to theif i was only trying to help. 

Up to you bro whatever you like.

It doesn't matter. You can't copy and paste someones stuff. That is called plagiarism.

Top Bottom
Login
Register