1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

PS3 Profile Save 3500% Health Bonus

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by Chump Norris, Jan 29, 2013 with 369 replies and 44,817 views.

1. Chump Norris

Chump Norris Getting There

I didnt think to keep track of how many hours ive spent but its a bunch lol.....I started this Profile about 2 months ago so that gives you some idea...After around 1000% i think it was you get around .5%-.6% per 10 tokens and the higher your rank gets the slower the tokens build up....Its taken me way more hours than i would ever admit so its prob good i didnt keep track. :smile:

2. rickroll90210

rickroll90210 Newbie

I don't blame you. Thanks again!

3. YourSooBad

YourSooBad Newbie

Chump i dont think its looking good. i cant find anything to change the gamesave region. if anyone has xploder could you do me and maybe some others a BIG favour?

4. Chump Norris

It would be cool if someone with xploder could help the BLESers out a bit.....Ive been holding off asking till im done with any updates to the profile.

Im pretty positive xploder works for changing regions because the 530% profiles are in both BLES/BLUS..

5. YourSooBad

YourSooBad Newbie

yeh with xploder you can change bles to blus or blus to bles

6. end909

end909 Enthusiast

Thanks man, worked perfectly! You sir, are awesome.

7. YourSooBad

YourSooBad Newbie

? Do You Have exploder?

8. Chump Norris

OP updated with good and bad news...

9. end909

end909 Enthusiast

O.o So maybe there is a limit?

10. Chump Norris

Looks like it....found a thread from 7sins when i googled to see if you could loop it back around to positive.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/found-badass-rank-limit.805367/

Seems you can loop it back to positive and it give tokens....no way im going after 400mil+ without turning my PS3 off :frown:

Anyway i loaded one of my older saves and started work on a 3000% and 200% in everything else because it just looks better to me...i know im a weirdo lol

11. bapx17

bapx17 Newbie

Hello, I feel dumb for asking this, but when I downloaded one of your save files, it did not have a save file in it, do I have to add my save file to the downloaded file? then upload it to my ps3? sorry for the dumb Q, still learning all this for BL2

12. Chump Norris

What save did you try and download?

13. end909

end909 Enthusiast

Lol well that's good, at least we're not stuck at a limit on Ps3s.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  14. bapx17

bapx17 Newbie

I downloaded 3000% Health and 238% Everything Else - About 2mil from negative BA Rank

2500% Health and 175% Everything Else - 1 Gold Key - Should have all Skins/Heads
    1000% Health and 101% Everything Else - 1 Gold Key & Missing Hammerlock Skins/Heads
    all thos 3 and downloaded them twice, but didnt see a save file
    this is all that i see in the file ICON0, PARAM.PFD PARAM.SFO PAYLOAD PIC1

15. Chump Norris

Thats everything a PS3 BL2 Profile has in it...just resign it then copy it to your PS3 and your good to go.

16. bapx17

bapx17 Newbie

oo, i feel really dumb, so its not a "player save" lol its a profile save wow, lol.
    So i just want to make sure and sorry for not understanding, I put my profile save on my usb, and just put the new save in its place?
    and i can play online with theses?

17. Chump Norris

They have to re-signed with a Game Genie or Xploder before you can use them on your PS3...i dont know of any free way to get profiles to work.

I am still giving out 2 more re-signs if you have the BLUS version of the game just zip/rar one of your saves and post a link to it.

18. bapx17

bapx17 Newbie

19. Chump Norris

20. bapx17

bapx17 Newbie

Thank you so much, it worked. and wow, lol, again thank you so much, i tryed to fig everything out myself but i could not, I dont know how u did it so fast but wow lol. +inf krama :biggrin:
    I uploaded the file works great but now with i do the Tier 3 Rematch: Bar Room Blitz, it just keeps havein me re do it over and over, i have done it about 20 times now. is there away to fix that?
    also i wanted to ask, am i still able to get badass points when i do things or will the number never change, and just a Q i had someone join my server they said they had 6+mill badass rank with 300% everything they gave my a 156% "sham" shield and killed me with one shot with a lvl 10 gun, with what you gave me it dont add up but agai i dont know anything about modding bl2, now if it was bl1 i would lol, again thank you

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013