• Start date
  • Views 9,835
Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha yeah no problem man. Posting them is easy, creating them is the hard part.

colincancer

colincancer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zone 117 said:
Haha yeah no problem man. Posting them is easy, creating them is the hard part.
Hey zone...i was wondering if you could help me out a bit im having trouble getting it to work what i did was is i applied that sppf to the map then i used this guide forums.halomods.com :: View topic - How To Add Your Custom Maps to Your Mainmenu
to add it to my killtrocity mainmenu and it gets on the menu fine when i load up yelo with AI enabled but i get to the countdown and when it gets to 0 it freezes...ahhhh lol i really want to play this.

N

NotZac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seeing as Zone isn't going to help you out, all i can suggest is using a clean mainmenu.map

colincancer

colincancer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not Zachary88-2 said:
seeing as Zone isn't going to help you out, all i can suggest is using a clean mainmenu.map
ok thanks ill try that out right now

Not Zachary88-2 said:
hey i got it working...u kinda helped lol, well i tried using the serenity and it worked waaaaaaayyyyyy better lol so yeah this is awesome.

D

dope sb

Reaction score
Sin$
my map loads, but no ai even though i turn on "ai in mp":cursing::thumbdown:

D

dope sb

Reaction score
Sin$
yes i disable the auto update but......oh.... don't i have to save the WHOLE disc to my xbox? it doesn't have enough memory in the E Drive.

my xbox has linksboks, xbmc, and nearly all modding programs i could find on xbins :biggrin:

H

hockeydork4

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can some1 help me i have the map and everything but when i open it with yelo and start the map theres nobody on it help plZ

Top Bottom
Login
Register