**XexWill < putting up with my stupidity :wink:
**QM StarFxckec < Recording for me :smile:
People on forums < well for support, lel
Give meh your opinionz plez?

*New*
b301f2913dd9a9982cef2c98083a0c78.png

9fb146f86a062f4dec82deee49c5a4a2.png

9375ee5ab7dccf103311a0023ac75ce9.png

*I don't have a PVR, lol. & The bottom bit is a scrollbar.

General to do list:
-Figure out how to properly add verifications.
-Actually complete this
-Stop being lazy
-Add in submenus & options.

• Quick mods toggle
  • Force host
  • Attempting a verification script - Working on determining player verifications!
  • Finally added & figured out how to store player names for verification!
  • Menu colors
  • Remap menu position
  • Add in newsfeed - may move
  • add in coloured reload&grenade indicators on starts
  • Completed first submenu option names
  • completed 6/8 options (in first submenu)
  • Simple function to call both infinite ammo & infinite frags, to save an option slot, which I haven't seen yet :tongue:

Credits:
xxSonic-helping me port into a common, and adding a few functions the base lacked.
XeXWill-The base
Community-Support, feedback, etc.

Last edited:
AnonModders7154

AnonModders7154

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice mod menu man keep it up also take out developer 1 it wont show you those errors in the beginning 0.10 seconds in to the video you see all the error scripts in red and yellow it shows it because of developer 1 thats all that dvar is really need for so you can take it out should be fine

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Months later it gets seen haha, I'm not even sure if I still have this menu saved anymore :L I'll look around for it tomorrow or on the weekend

CreamPieHD

Archery

I just ran out of dip :(
Reaction score
Sin$

Credz
**XexWill < putting up with my stupidity :wink:
**QM StarFxckec < Recording for me :smile:
People on forums < well for support, lel
Give meh your opinionz plez?

Hey, can I record it?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
very cool menu

but im still waiting on something diff.
I havn't even touched this file in like 4 months, I'm thinking on fixing some codes and handing it off to someone else to finish

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I havn't even touched this file in like 4 months, I'm thinking on fixing some codes and handing it off to someone else to finish
Everyone just needs to throw everything unfinished into a zip folder and post it, you guys have no idea how beneficial it'll be to the kids who are more interested and have the time like we used to.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone just needs to throw everything unfinished into a zip folder and post it, you guys have no idea how beneficial it'll be to the kids who are more interested and have the time like we used to.
sounds like a good idea but i need to clean up my codes its beyond messy

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds like a good idea but i need to clean up my codes its beyond messy
Not even gonna bother, people should be able to pull some pretty interesting crap out of all my crap.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not even gonna bother, people should be able to pull some pretty interesting crap out of all my crap.
All your unused work combined = greatest invention???

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I so would do this but the reason i haven't already is because my computer's OS corupted so i had to wipe it and i couldn't be bothered to try recover all my shiz XD. I do have one or two things that I could pull off an ISO disk i burn't while back but effort z.z

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I so would do this but the reason i haven't already is because my computer's OS corupted so i had to wipe it and i couldn't be bothered to try recover all my shiz XD. I do have one or two things that I could pull off an ISO disk i burn't while back but effort z.z
i could finish icy flex, or release as is after i clean it...but its to much effort and time for me. maybe during some break from school ill move it onto my user on my laptop(other user got a registry error and cba to fix it) and either try to finish or get it to a usable stage.

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally that's my issue, that's why I'm just waiting for my computer to get back

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Literally that's my issue, that's why I'm just waiting for my computer to get back
Ill just re-fix the bugs that where on Tensa v1 when i burnt the disk and then release it maybe xD Let anyone who can be fk'd to play around with it and stuff

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm bringing this project back.
I'm just gettig over being sick, so I'm throwing together a little bit of the project again.
please leave feedback on colour schemes and what not.

I was advised to edit this post instead of creating a new one by the magical se7ensins notification thingy, so don't report it for grave-digging please. :smile:

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm bringing this project back.
I was advised to edit this post instead of creating a new one by the magical se7ensins notification thingy, so don't report it for grave-digging please. :smile:
Lol, this seems like a nice little menu, just a shame you didn't put a little more effort into it. It may have even become more popular than motion flex by now? (not having a go), when I get my RGH from apollo i'd be happy to test on solo if you need

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, this seems like a nice little menu, just a shame you didn't put a little more effort into it. It may have even become more popular than motion flex by now? (not having a go), when I get my RGH from apollo i'd be happy to test on solo if you need
I usually work on these projects during school since the sun sets sooner, I'm not as experienced as anyone who makes the big named menus, this is all one giant learning experience for me.
Ps. still a long ways away from anything good being added to the menu :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register