• Thread starter LaceUpESTXX
  • Start date
  • Views 3,227
LaceUpESTXX

LaceUpESTXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went over to my best friends house, because he found out that I started playing Runescape again. He shows me his character that he made, and he has been running PowerBot nonstop since the second he got out of the tutorial, and he has not been banned yet. How is that possible? Anyone have any ideas?

Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I went over to my best friends house, because he found out that I started playing Runescape again. He shows me his character that he made, and he has been running PowerBot nonstop since the second he got out of the tutorial, and he has not been banned yet. How is that possible? Anyone have any ideas?
Custom made script, good anti-ban, luck, all depends some people get away most don't

LaceUpESTXX

LaceUpESTXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been playing RS for almost a month now. He has 10K of items. I'm like :what:. He mentioned that he purchased a proxy server list. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Back when I used RSBot (like midway through 2013) I made my account and suicided all my 99's. They were **** ones, like WC, FM,RC,Cooking,Fishing.Farming,Agility,Mage,Thieve and a few more. Never got a ban, it's all luck tbh.

Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been playing RS for almost a month now. He has 10K of items. I'm like o_O. He mentioned that he purchased a proxy server list. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
It can since it can be harder to get the "real" ip that the acc is on then

Toon Productions

Toon Productions

Reaction score
Sin$
i have been botting for 6 days straight now with powerbot with only three 10 minutes breaks throughout the day then running it all night... still no ban

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Back when I used RSBot (like midway through 2013) I made my account and suicided all my 99's. They were **** ones, like WC, FM,RC,Cooking,Fishing.Farming,Agility,Mage,Thieve and a few more. Never got a ban, it's all luck tbh.
Did the same thing in 2011/2012, Suicide botted about 7 99's, never got a single ban.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Did the same thing in 2011/2012, Suicide botted about 7 99's, never got a single ban.
Yeah, pretty much it's based on luck and your exp/hr that's why if I find a script which has bad exp/hr rate I use it but watch it for a good few hours to see if it makes mistakes anywhere.

Top Bottom
Login
Register