Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Supreme Premium

Supreme Premium

★ X360 Hoster ★
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it was a stealth menu, But I dont have a JTAG/RGH/RTAG or no one to test it out

xPidju

xPidju

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it was a stealth menu, But I dont have a JTAG/RGH/RTAG or no one to test it out
LOL he means what did you use to print the text.? (if you can't answer that then it means you didn't make this.. you edited) and why are you releasing something that your not even sure if it works?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im tempted to load this in my rgh and see what its like. But, i cant be bothered to :c

MDA

MDA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus Christ, what are you doing? the file extension is a .lnk shortcut. I can see from the post(s) above that you have not a single bit of experience in coding (C++). You really just edited & took credit for someone else's work.

MDA

MDA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The file is a .ff and I coded it you idiot

First off, you changed the link today (http://prntscr.com/95bkpo). Second, your menu doesn't even work. Of course you wouldn't know that doing to you, not even owning an exploited console. Lastly, you said "I use notepad++" which makes no sense seeing that you code a patch_mp.ff in FF Viewer. Before you call someone an idiot, make sure you know what you are talking about beforehand. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register