What's new

Post Your Current Ultimate Team Squad Here!!!

paul edwards

paul edwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These are the 3 squads i use mostly i'm thinking im going to need a mean silver squad and bronze building Soon. i have 3400 plus players in my club so it should'n t be to hard..
Any suggestions on a great silver and bronze squad/s are welcome :smile:

Last edited:
R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
These are the 3 squads i use mostly i'm thinking im going to need a mean silver squad and bronze building Soon. i have 3400 plus players in my club so it should'n t be to hard..

Nice squad with messi.
Why cover your coins and points.

paul edwards

paul edwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice squad with messi.
Why cover your coins and points.

Thanks, Im tempted to buy Ronaldo to stick in my squad. but im having more fun playing against him online as it seems everyone has him ..
The reason for the cover up is because i've had players and coins taken/Stolen from my account previously, So i always hide my team info and balances. It gives any tryers less chance to get my FUT info, Its something i always do when i shows my squads .

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, Im tempted to buy Ronaldo to stick in my squad. but im having more fun playing against him online as it seems everyone has him ..
The reason for the cover up is because i've had players and coins taken/Stolen from my account previously, So i always hide my team info and balances. It gives any tryers less chance to get my FUT info, Its something i always do when i shows my squads .
Ronaldo LF and messi ST would be OP.

Last edited:
R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$

The pace in squad 3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register